I stayed at the Santa Rosa from the 14th of august until the 21st and I must say it was absolutely fabulous we enjoyed every minute of it. Before arriving I emailed the reception at the Santa Rosa apartments and asked for a pool view room although I was told that this might not be possible I was given a fantastic apartment with a pool view everything was spotless outside and inside.
The pool are is fantastic the pool is salt water and also is very cold at first but you would be glad of it when the temperature rises. I would say a good pair of goggles for younger children as it can irritate their eyes but their is showers at the pool side to use when you get out of the pool which is very helpful.
We also availed of the half board option and also were not disappointed the breakfast was the same every morning but you would never get board as their was so much their you could have the usual bacon sausages beans eggs ect or their was always a cold option with boiled eggs fruit rolls cheese it was all fantastic. We ate at the pool side bar sometimes it was very cheap and food was excellent a wrap hot dog chips and 2 drinks came to 11 euro which we were very pleased with.
We also used the jacuzzi just as we had never before to see what it was like and it was lovely 9 euro for 3 people for a half an hour. We also used the bowling 4 people for the lain shoes and we were able to buy new socks all for 16 euro and it was a great night the crazy golf is free to use you just have to ask at the desk for the clubs.
Their is also a woman the comes on a Friday and Monday with scuba gear which you were allowed try out in the pool they also do dive for 60 euro which is 45 mins in the water but you should try it in the pool as it is fantastic experience to just use the gear.
We also rented jet ski's in proto del carmen 50 euro for 20 minutes seams a bit steep but if you have never used one before as we had not it was absolutely fantastic we were taken out to a stop where they jet ski's were and told how to start and stop and where we were allowed to go and then we were let go until our time was up well worth it and would recommend it to anyone
We also went gokarting in san bartolome lanzarote we booked it at the reception they collected us a dropped us back was absolutely amazing and even my 12 year old daughter was allowed on the same track as us after they made sure she could use her go kart and she thought it was brilliant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and Resort The apartment complex is located in Costa Teguise 350m to the beach of Playa Bastian. The town centre is only 1 km away, the capital in 6 km and to the airport only 12 km. The Santa Rosa is perfect for relaxed family holidays and now it is also your destination for a sport and active accommodation. Always thinking on the families it offers a complete entertainment program for children , 1500m2 leisure center with a Indoor Children Playground, ball pond, soft play area with slides, climbs, bridges, face painting, football, play-station, television room, (free of charge) pool table and as well as an professional Brunswick 10 pin bowing alley with 4 tracks .(Charge) The new Sports Center, opened in May 2013, offers you a wide range of sport facilities, a heated indoor semi Olympic pool of 25 meters and one heated 6x6m pool for children and rehabilitation. It also provides a fully equipped Gym with the newest equipment, Fitness room, spinning-bikes, personal trainer, classes of yoga, TRX and much more. To relax after sportive activities you can enjoy the Sauna, Jacuzzi and Turkish bath and sport massage. (Charge) The Sports Center can be used for a small fee for Clients of the Hotel. Accommodation-Apartments 1 bedroom apartments are distributed in a separate bedroom with two single beds, wardrobe with safe (for rent), bathroom with tub / shower, living room with sofa-bed of an individual place, telephone and satellite TV. A fully equipped kitchen with 2 cooking hobs, fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster. The balcony or terrace has furniture. The family apartments offer the same facilities but with 2-bedrooms and 4 single beds, 2 per room. Santa Rosa has rooms and facilities for disabled guests. (Under request) Please, contact Santa Rosa if you need to rent a scooter, wheelchair, etc. Upon arrival. During the stay the cleaning of the apartments is done 5 times per week, with 3 changes of towels per week and 1 change of linen every 5 days. Facilities and Service The reception remains open 24 hours for your safety and comfort with luggage storage and showers, and 4 Internet terminals (charge). Surrounded by a large garden area and a solarium you find the outdoor saltwater pool (heated in winter by solar panels) with separate children's pool and outdoor playground, sun loungers and parasols. Just beside the pool area you have a Snack bar with free Wi-Fi connection were you can enjoy snacks, light meals and drinks. It also features 2 restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner where you can choose between international themed buffet and a la carte service. (Free Wi-Fi) The complex also offers installations to play Mini-Golf, Volleyball, Football, Basketball and Petanque (free of charge) And 2 Paddle-tennis-courts (charge) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Santa Rosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Rosa Costa Teguise
- Santa Rosa Hotel Costa Teguise
- Santa Rosa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise