Santa Rosa
US$167
US$150
Melia.com
  • Breakfast included
HD Beach Resort(Costa Teguise)
US$414
US$394
US$143
US$120
Hotels.com
  • Restaurant
Occidental Lanzarote Mar(Costa Teguise)
US$107
Barcelo.com
US$178
Occidental Lanzarote Playa(Costa Teguise)
US$132
US$97
US$149
getaroom.com
2,196 results
All reviewsbowling alleybedroom bungalowhalf boardself cateringpool barten pin bowlingsoft play areasalt waterno air conbuy one get one freecrazy golfbars and restaurantskids clubplaya bastiancentre of costa teguisemini golfmin walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 November 2013

Just back from a 2week holiday at the Santa Rosa and wish I was still there,The complex is well maintained and very clean staff are forever cleaning up,we asked for a quiet sunny bungalow and that's exactly what we got nos 1049 to 1060 get sun all day,so spent most of our time on the patio,we were half board and the food was excellent a good choice at breakfast and always something to tickle your taste buds at night time,the pool bar was visited most days at happy hour between 4and6 2 beers 2 euros,staff very helpful in every way as were the cleaning ladies, for value for money this is very hard to beat,it's not the Ritz but you don't pay the Ritz's prices,will defiantly be back..

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Jackaroo46
Reviewed 14 November 2013

My partner and I have just returned from a week at the Santa Rosa apartments in Costa Teguise. We had a fabulous time. The apartment was clean and spacious, the complex itself was beautifully well maintained, the gardens immaculate. The pool and surrounding area was clean and never a shortage of sunbeds. The entertainer kept the kids entertained as well as the adults with occasional activities like French Bowls. There is a great crazy golf course (no charge). A lovely indoor pool and gym. Great pool bar and restaurant. Nice food. Friendly and helpful staff. No complaints! :)

Room Tip: I emailed in advance to request a bungalow near the pool and that was exactly what we got. Don't be afraid to ask politely!
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank biztravelqueen
Reviewed 13 November 2013

I personally did not visit Santa Rosa, but my parents took my children for a week and all 4 of them had a wonderful and special time. There seemed to be something for everyone, be it chilling around the apartment, (my teenage daughter's current pastime!) devouring the full range of lovely food on offer (my son's current pastime) and much use of the facilities (swimming, football, ten pin bowling, pat ball (a cross between tennis & Squash): anyone with a 12 year old boy will appreciate this availability. I believe there was a small fee for some of these activities. But my main reason for going to the effort to write this review is to publically thank the wonderful lady on reception that helped us reunite a very sad boy with his most beloved toy dog! Having arrived home on the Sunday evening and unpacked they realised they must have left it in the apartment. I emailed the reception on Monday morning, had a reply within a couple of hours, they located the dog and happily arranged with me to post him back to us, and I paid for the postage. Thank you again Silvia!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Fiona B
Reviewed 12 November 2013

Absolutely loved it here. We were in a bungalow opposite the pool. The place is spotless and has a lovely atmosphere to it. The pool was cold at first but I asked them to put the heating on and it soon got warm enough to enjoy. Virginia the entertainment lady was brilliant with the kids (and adults). She made a real effort and seemed to really enjoy herself. Didn't eat at the restaurant so cant comment there but the food at the pool bar was really nice and reasonably priced. The pizzas are divine! Costa Teguise is lovely but BEWARE THE V LUCKY ELECTRONICS shop in the main part of the town (next to the tobacco shop). He tried to trick my parents who went there on their own in to buying a £10 memory card for their camera for £159. He said it would make the images better. Total rubbish. Also he grabbed the camera off my dad to try and demonstrate this and it was a real hassle to get it back. Going back to the holiday, it was brilliant, really clean and the weather was good (25-27 every day and 1 day it rained in the morning but cleared up to sun by dinner time). Eating out was fairly cheap. The Dino Supermarket is really really cheap. Cheaper than the UK for lots of things. We have just booked 6wks there for next Sept to Nov.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank immortalmatt
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We returned this week from a five night break.
Having been here last year we couldn't think of a better place to return for a short break.
The location of the apartments is very good. Supermarket 2 minute walk, bars and restaurants again 2 minute walk, small beach 10 minute walk, main beach and resort centre 15-20minute walk (ideal for working off the evening meal).
The complex consists of 130 apartments circling a considerably sized and attractive pool. At the time we visited the complex was full but at no point did it feel like it. There were plenty of sunbeds and whilst the restaurant was busy there was always somewhere available to sit. We really liked the pool bar - the beers at 2 euro a pint is excellent value, and at happy hour (4-6) it is buy one get one free - fabulous!! One thing I would recommend to the management is to improve the floor tiling around the resort - it rained on the second day and the walkways when wet are lethal, and would definitely concern me if I had children.
The one bedroom apartment was very spacious and was kept nice and clean. The balcony was massive and being south facing caught the sun all day. We booked half board so did not use the kitchen but from what we could see it was very well equipped.
The only disappointment for us was the food. We booked half board last year and liked all the food so booked half board this time. Whilst the breakfast was very good with plenty of choice, the evening meal was poor. We found the food on our first evening, all self service buffet style, to be bland and cold. We were so unimpressed, that for the remaining four nights we ate out. The restaurant those four nights was full so it could be that we were unlucky.
We will be sure to return to the Santa Rosa as it provides excellent accommodation in a great locations and all round excellent value for money.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple