we were there for two weeks on 15/03/2014. this was are 3th time there and what let down this one was. we were in room 1032 over looking the pool. as we open the door of the apartment the smell of damp hit us and the apartment just had a bad smell, going into bathroom you could see the ceiling and bath tiles were black with damp reported this and they came and painted the ceiling of the bathroom put did not clean the tiles around the bath/
the accommodation was very poor and needs a lot of money spend on them, they need to get air vents in bathroom/toilet because the damp and smell as no were to go put stay within the room.
there is a new manager here now, and we could see the change, its that bad that we had booked to come back in June this year with are granddaughter, I have now cancelled this booking and we are now going to the sands beach. as the couple in the next apartment to use had been there and said sands beach is far better then santa rose.
we stays b/b,the breakfast of a morning was good with eggs,bacon,beans ,sausage,coffee,tea ect ect. we fine the pool bar was nice put they have put up there prices. so we went out a lot there are a lot of nice bars/restaurant near to the santa rose.
Costa Teguise is very nice from santa rose cross over the road turn right and the first road you come to pass the bars and shops turn right and walk to the end go though the gate and you are on the sea front, it is about 15/20 min walk into Costa Teguise along the sea front and a great walk it is to,with beach bars/restaurant there are lots of bars/restaurant in the sq of Costa Teguise and there is live singers on most nights. you can get a pint of beer for 2euro glass of wine 2euro or a bottle of wine for 6euro.
overall we love Costa Teguise and are coming back in June for two weeks just not to the santa rose.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and Resort The apartment complex is located in Costa Teguise 350m to the beach of Playa Bastian. The town centre is only 1 km away, the capital in 6 km and to the airport only 12 km. The Santa Rosa is perfect for relaxed family holidays and now it is also your destination for a sport and active accommodation. Always thinking on the families it offers a complete entertainment program for children , 1500m2 leisure center with a Indoor Children Playground, ball pond, soft play area with slides, climbs, bridges, face painting, football, play-station, television room, (free of charge) pool table and as well as an professional Brunswick 10 pin bowing alley with 4 tracks .(Charge) The new Sports Center, opened in May 2013, offers you a wide range of sport facilities, a heated indoor semi Olympic pool of 25 meters and one heated 6x6m pool for children and rehabilitation. It also provides a fully equipped Gym with the newest equipment, Fitness room, spinning-bikes, personal trainer, classes of yoga, TRX and much more. To relax after sportive activities you can enjoy the Sauna, Jacuzzi and Turkish bath and sport massage. (Charge) The Sports Center can be used for a small fee for Clients of the Hotel. Accommodation-Apartments 1 bedroom apartments are distributed in a separate bedroom with two single beds, wardrobe with safe (for rent), bathroom with tub / shower, living room with sofa-bed of an individual place, telephone and satellite TV. A fully equipped kitchen with 2 cooking hobs, fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster. The balcony or terrace has furniture. The family apartments offer the same facilities but with 2-bedrooms and 4 single beds, 2 per room. Santa Rosa has rooms and facilities for disabled guests. (Under request) Please, contact Santa Rosa if you need to rent a scooter, wheelchair, etc. Upon arrival. During the stay the cleaning of the apartments is done 5 times per week, with 3 changes of towels per week and 1 change of linen every 5 days. Facilities and Service The reception remains open 24 hours for your safety and comfort with luggage storage and showers, and 4 Internet terminals (charge). Surrounded by a large garden area and a solarium you find the outdoor saltwater pool (heated in winter by solar panels) with separate children's pool and outdoor playground, sun loungers and parasols. Just beside the pool area you have a Snack bar with free Wi-Fi connection were you can enjoy snacks, light meals and drinks. It also features 2 restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner where you can choose between international themed buffet and a la carte service. (Free Wi-Fi) The complex also offers installations to play Mini-Golf, Volleyball, Football, Basketball and Petanque (free of charge) And 2 Paddle-tennis-courts (charge) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Expedia, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Santa Rosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Rosa Costa Teguise
- Santa Rosa Hotel Costa Teguise
- Santa Rosa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise