Recommended! The staff are very flexible, and the whole centre is brilliantly set up for families with children. (we actually didn't go to many of the kids activies that much as there was much to do on the island but that's jusT the type of holiday we prefer to enjoy, not lazing about by the pool and bar so much, but all that and onsite restaurants available if you want them, even indoor bowls for the adults and access to a gym & whirl + swimming pool(small fee). Apartment kitchens are well catered for, and unlike some resorts I read about, there's no need to rent pans or kettles or any extra hidden charges. A lot of reviewers recommend requesting a bungalow by the pool. However, we started in an apartment on the 2nd floor at the north end the 1st night, due to our request for a bungalow not reaching them, apparently due to the agent. They changed us the following day, but I really don't know why we bothered. Although it saved a bit of stair climbing, the rooms were smaller and tv seemed to have poorer signal/reception, we didn't have the nice balcony, and it was not possible to get a useable wireless internet connection, unlike the apartment we had started in where the signal was great; (I notice that internet coverage is weak in a lot of resorts from reading reviews, so suggest you check that out before booking if its important to you - for us it wasn't a problem, and the staff were helpful in giving us the details to connect to the poolside bar wireless, which although meaning we had to leave the bungalow it was only 3 bungalows ourside our door to get us connected). Although there is a beach among the rocks about 10 minutes away, it is a longer 20 -25 walk to the main Costa Teguise beach and town, so if any negatives about this resort it would be that; however there is still a good range of bars and restaurants and supermarket right on the doorstep.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and Resort The apartment complex is located in Costa Teguise 350m to the beach of Playa Bastian. The town centre is only 1 km away, the capital in 6 km and to the airport only 12 km. The Santa Rosa is perfect for relaxed family holidays and now it is also your destination for a sport and active accommodation. Always thinking on the families it offers a complete entertainment program for children , 1500m2 leisure center with a Indoor Children Playground, ball pond, soft play area with slides, climbs, bridges, face painting, football, play-station, television room, (free of charge) pool table and as well as an professional Brunswick 10 pin bowing alley with 4 tracks .(Charge) The new Sports Center, opened in May 2013, offers you a wide range of sport facilities, a heated indoor semi Olympic pool of 25 meters and one heated 6x6m pool for children and rehabilitation. It also provides a fully equipped Gym with the newest equipment, Fitness room, spinning-bikes, personal trainer, classes of yoga, TRX and much more. To relax after sportive activities you can enjoy the Sauna, Jacuzzi and Turkish bath and sport massage. (Charge) The Sports Center can be used for a small fee for Clients of the Hotel. Accommodation-Apartments 1 bedroom apartments are distributed in a separate bedroom with two single beds, wardrobe with safe (for rent), bathroom with tub / shower, living room with sofa-bed of an individual place, telephone and satellite TV. A fully equipped kitchen with 2 cooking hobs, fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster. The balcony or terrace has furniture. The family apartments offer the same facilities but with 2-bedrooms and 4 single beds, 2 per room. Santa Rosa has rooms and facilities for disabled guests. (Under request) Please, contact Santa Rosa if you need to rent a scooter, wheelchair, etc. Upon arrival. During the stay the cleaning of the apartments is done 5 times per week, with 3 changes of towels per week and 1 change of linen every 5 days. Facilities and Service The reception remains open 24 hours for your safety and comfort with luggage storage and showers, and 4 Internet terminals (charge). Surrounded by a large garden area and a solarium you find the outdoor saltwater pool (heated in winter by solar panels) with separate children's pool and outdoor playground, sun loungers and parasols. Just beside the pool area you have a Snack bar with free Wi-Fi connection were you can enjoy snacks, light meals and drinks. It also features 2 restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner where you can choose between international themed buffet and a la carte service. (Free Wi-Fi) The complex also offers installations to play Mini-Golf, Volleyball, Football, Basketball and Petanque (free of charge) And 2 Paddle-tennis-courts (charge) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Priceline, TravelUp, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Santa Rosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Rosa Costa Teguise
- Santa Rosa Hotel Costa Teguise
- Santa Rosa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise