I have just returned from a week here(half board). The rooms are a bit dated but well equipped and clean..There is a microwave,fridge,kettle,toaster and a tv which I could get BBC1 and ITV on and a few other English stations.There is a concertino clothes line attached to the wall outside your apartment but you will need some clothes pegs (it gets windy at times). It cost me 3 euros a night to hire the safe and I got an iron for the day for 1 euro.It costs just over 3 euros to get a taxi into Costa Teguise which has plenty of shops, bars, restaurants and a lovely beach. You can book a trip to the Sunday market which is 4euros for the round trip. There is a well stocked supermarket and few bars and restaurants just round the corner from Santa Rosa. There is crazy golf, a tennis court and an enclosed place to play football..There is a leisure centre attached to the Santa Rosa where there is a soft play area, bowling alley and you can purchase drinks and snacks.There was not a big choice of food but it was all nicely prepared. The only bugbear I had was with a female member of staff when I went into the restaurant for the first time and asked if she could help me with where everything was and where did I sit..She pointed to the right and said"the food is there" and then pointed to the left and said "the tables and chairs are there" I ordered a drink and she just put the receipt on the table and I said "shall I pay it now" and she nastily said "No, pay at the desk when you leave".Not as helpful as I would have wished but the other members of staff were so nice and friendly so made up for her.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and Resort The apartment complex is located in Costa Teguise 350m to the beach of Playa Bastian. The town centre is only 1 km away, the capital in 6 km and to the airport only 12 km. The Santa Rosa is perfect for relaxed family holidays and now it is also your destination for a sport and active accommodation. Always thinking on the families it offers a complete entertainment program for children , 1500m2 leisure center with a Indoor Children Playground, ball pond, soft play area with slides, climbs, bridges, face painting, football, play-station, television room, (free of charge) pool table and as well as an professional Brunswick 10 pin bowing alley with 4 tracks .(Charge) The new Sports Center, opened in May 2013, offers you a wide range of sport facilities, a heated indoor semi Olympic pool of 25 meters and one heated 6x6m pool for children and rehabilitation. It also provides a fully equipped Gym with the newest equipment, Fitness room, spinning-bikes, personal trainer, classes of yoga, TRX and much more. To relax after sportive activities you can enjoy the Sauna, Jacuzzi and Turkish bath and sport massage. (Charge) The Sports Center can be used for a small fee for Clients of the Hotel. Accommodation-Apartments 1 bedroom apartments are distributed in a separate bedroom with two single beds, wardrobe with safe (for rent), bathroom with tub / shower, living room with sofa-bed of an individual place, telephone and satellite TV. A fully equipped kitchen with 2 cooking hobs, fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster. The balcony or terrace has furniture. The family apartments offer the same facilities but with 2-bedrooms and 4 single beds, 2 per room. Santa Rosa has rooms and facilities for disabled guests. (Under request) Please, contact Santa Rosa if you need to rent a scooter, wheelchair, etc. Upon arrival. During the stay the cleaning of the apartments is done 5 times per week, with 3 changes of towels per week and 1 change of linen every 5 days. Facilities and Service The reception remains open 24 hours for your safety and comfort with luggage storage and showers, and 4 Internet terminals (charge). Surrounded by a large garden area and a solarium you find the outdoor saltwater pool (heated in winter by solar panels) with separate children's pool and outdoor playground, sun loungers and parasols. Just beside the pool area you have a Snack bar with free Wi-Fi connection were you can enjoy snacks, light meals and drinks. It also features 2 restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner where you can choose between international themed buffet and a la carte service. (Free Wi-Fi) The complex also offers installations to play Mini-Golf, Volleyball, Football, Basketball and Petanque (free of charge) And 2 Paddle-tennis-courts (charge) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Onthebeach, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers and Priceline so you can book your Santa Rosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Rosa Costa Teguise
- Santa Rosa Hotel Costa Teguise
- Santa Rosa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise