We stayed at the Santa Rosa in the beginning of July for 12 nights. We'd been disappointed the previous year as the hotel was fully booked so were very excited about our stay! We were not let down. We requested a bungalow by the pool and the hotel obliged. This was perfect for us as we had 2 young kids with us and therefore had everything at hand.
The apartment was very clean. Plenty of towels and linen. Recently refurbished. Spacious. Fully functional and all equipment was in good state of repair. patio doors and window was secure. With 2 young kids, they slept in living room on sofa bed and fold away, we still had plenty of room. Plenty of storage space for clothes. Missed a few drawers however.
Reception was cool and bright giving a great first impression. Staff extremely helpful and friendly. Surrounding gardens and overall complex was super. Plenty of open space for our young kids to have freedom safely. Clean, pretty. Look out for fresh mint,banana trees and old olive tree.
Bar prices were cheap and good value for both drinks and food. Happy hours were fantastic.
Restaurant was kept clean as staff worked tirelessly. Food-smaller selection than the larger hotels but cooked well, and of great standard. Half board was great value for us. PS you pay for drinks but again,no over inflated prices.
Gym and indoor pool looked good but we didn't use .
Pool area is plentiful with sunbeds. Our first week there was no mad rush for beds. People a bit more agitated the second week but it only takes a few to spoil it. Look out for the life guard, he lifts towels that have sat for too long-my hero.
The kids club was a dream. Open a few hours in the morning and an hour in evening. Kids are well looked after by the staff especially virginia.
The bar downstairs has a bowling ally, comfortable seating area and plenty of pool and air hockey.
Outside are a few really good bars and nice restaurants. 20 main walk to town which is a must. Wed eve market not to be missed.
Overall this hotel has fabulous facilities. It is well cared for,staff are respectful of guest resulting in vice versa.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location and Resort The apartment complex is located in Costa Teguise 350m to the beach of Playa Bastian. The town centre is only 1 km away, the capital in 6 km and to the airport only 12 km. The Santa Rosa is perfect for relaxed family holidays and now it is also your destination for a sport and active accommodation. Always thinking on the families it offers a complete entertainment program for children , 1500m2 leisure center with a Indoor Children Playground, ball pond, soft play area with slides, climbs, bridges, face painting, football, play-station, television room, (free of charge) pool table and as well as an professional Brunswick 10 pin bowing alley with 4 tracks .(Charge) The new Sports Center, opened in May 2013, offers you a wide range of sport facilities, a heated indoor semi Olympic pool of 25 meters and one heated 6x6m pool for children and rehabilitation. It also provides a fully equipped Gym with the newest equipment, Fitness room, spinning-bikes, personal trainer, classes of yoga, TRX and much more. To relax after sportive activities you can enjoy the Sauna, Jacuzzi and Turkish bath and sport massage. (Charge) The Sports Center can be used for a small fee for Clients of the Hotel. Accommodation-Apartments 1 bedroom apartments are distributed in a separate bedroom with two single beds, wardrobe with safe (for rent), bathroom with tub / shower, living room with sofa-bed of an individual place, telephone and satellite TV. A fully equipped kitchen with 2 cooking hobs, fridge, microwave, kettle and toaster. The balcony or terrace has furniture. The family apartments offer the same facilities but with 2-bedrooms and 4 single beds, 2 per room. Santa Rosa has rooms and facilities for disabled guests. (Under request) Please, contact Santa Rosa if you need to rent a scooter, wheelchair, etc. Upon arrival. During the stay the cleaning of the apartments is done 5 times per week, with 3 changes of towels per week and 1 change of linen every 5 days. Facilities and Service The reception remains open 24 hours for your safety and comfort with luggage storage and showers, and 4 Internet terminals (charge). Surrounded by a large garden area and a solarium you find the outdoor saltwater pool (heated in winter by solar panels) with separate children's pool and outdoor playground, sun loungers and parasols. Just beside the pool area you have a Snack bar with free Wi-Fi connection were you can enjoy snacks, light meals and drinks. It also features 2 restaurants for breakfast, lunch and dinner where you can choose between international themed buffet and a la carte service. (Free Wi-Fi) The complex also offers installations to play Mini-Golf, Volleyball, Football, Basketball and Petanque (free of charge) And 2 Paddle-tennis-courts (charge) ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, TravelUp, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Santa Rosa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santa Rosa Costa Teguise
- Santa Rosa Hotel Costa Teguise
- Santa Rosa Lanzarote/Costa Teguise