spent 10 nights at this hotel .found the food OK need to get better bacon and sausages , the pool is OK if they where at the right depth , they topped it up while we were there. room was OK if door on to balcony worked rights could not close it had to leave it on vent all the time ( room 337 ).
the entertainment at night is a bit hit or miss ,but the team do try there best with a limited budget, the girl alba is great and sol and mili are ok , all the hotel staff were friendly and helpful.what made the holiday was the people we met ,marc ,sarah and leah (from derby), Raphael and lydia , Ruben and Eva ( from spain ). overall if the hotel spent a bit more money and fixied all the small faults it would make this a great hotel, a curtsy bus to the town center and beach would help too
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Costa Bastian is situated just a few kilometres away from the island's capital, Arrecife, and along the Teguise Coast, one of the most attractive tourist destinations in Lanzarote. Thanks to its privileged position, you will be a few meters away from its services, beaches, green areas and, above all, the sensation of freedom and tranquillity which reigns supreme here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , LoveHolidays, Alpha Holidays Limited, TravelUp, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Blue Sea Costa Bastian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Playaverde Costa Teguise
- Lti Playaverde Hotel Costa Teguise
- Blue Sea Costa Bastian Lanzarote/Costa Teguise