Blue Sea Costa Bastian
Tuscan Apartments(Costa Teguise)
Coronas Appartements(Costa Teguise)
Santa Rosa(Costa Teguise)
  • Pool
Hotel Coronas Playa(Costa Teguise)
  • Breakfast included
Occidental Lanzarote Playa(Costa Teguise)
  • Breakfast included
Occidental Lanzarote Mar(Costa Teguise)
  • Restaurant
BlueBay Lanzarote(Costa Teguise)
1,881 results
All reviewsmini golfpool areacrazy golfbad reviewscleaned every dayplenty of choiceice creamhalf boardcoastal pathanimation teampaellawalk into towncooked freshsomething for everyoneevening entertainmentgreat holidaywatch tv
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 April 2014

Well booked this through the olotels.com site and got a really good deal on 2 rooms all inclusive for 11 nights during the busy xmas holiday season escaping the horrible weather in London!!!
Having read the mixed reviews on this site after booking the holiday can say I was a little nervous and sceptical at what we were going to encounter.
Throughout the entire holiday the whole team in all the different areas/dept could not do enough for us.
This was our first time to lanzarote and we were not disappointed .Yes Costa Teguise is a much quieter area compared to Puerto de Carmen....but just a bus ride away hanging with the locals you can get all around the Island at ease. There were plenty of bars and small shops nearby and a lovely scenic walk along the beach path.
The food buffets were cooked fresh each day and lots of different choices at each sitting. Both the Gala evenings were excellent with lots to choose from.
If something wasn't to your liking or not right!!!.... all you had to do was ask.
The team worked really hard and very very friendly throughout our whole stay.
A holiday is what you make it and yes it's not always like home but live a little and experience the new cultures and foods of this beautiful country and what it has to offer

Room Tip: Rooms on the Third floor facing the sea are a lovely wake up call in the bright sunny mornings just to ponder on and watch the world go by!!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank 74DawnB
P-Stor, Gerente at Blue Sea Costa Bastian, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear Guest,
Thank you very much for your comments and for spending the most important days of the year with us, your holiday time.
We stay in your entire disposal and we are looking forward to welcoming you again.
Meanwhile, we will to work hard so that our guests will be able to enjoy their stay along their holiday in our establishment.

Lena Concepcion – Manager DiverHotel Lanzarote

Reviewed 20 April 2014

Sadly this is the first 'bad' review I have ever had to leave but I was so disappointed with this hotel.
The rooms and hotel in general are really well maintained and lovely to sit which is the only reason I am giving the hotel a 3, in but the food and entertainment were dire.
I spent 5 days here with my 16 year old last week and we spent the majority of our time out of the hotel. We arrived last Saturday and were given a plate of inedible food as the kitchen was closed. On the Sunday the breakfast and tea were awful. I knew it must be bad if my 16 year old food monster wouldn't even eat it. We tried the entertainment in the amphitheatre and found that they catered more for the French, German and Spanish, and when the translations were being done we were lucky if they remembered to do it in English. If they did it was a very quick not complete translation.
We gave up after this and ate out and spent most of our time down at the beach. We did try lunch again on the Tuesday but walked out without even trying it. There is very limited choice and it didn't look very appetising either. We aren't food or hotel snobs at all but we really just couldn't bring ourselves to eat it.

It was a shame as like I say the hotel grounds and the rooms are great and the staff (outside of the restaurant) were really friendly. We just felt so let down by it after what we had paid to go all inclusive. The one thing about the grounds I would say is that the mini golf which is in the kids club area, although good fun, desperately needs attending too. It was all ripped and not the best to play on. The kids club was well maintained and looked good fun so this let down the kids area we thought.

Anyway this is just my view and maybe we were just unlucky when we went but we won't be returning to this hotel in spite of wanting to go back to Costa Teguise

Dear Guest;

Thank you for choosing Lanzarote and our resort for your holiday time.

For those guests who arrive after the dinner time, we prepare what we call a cold dinner. As the arrival time is not fixed, we cannot prepare a hot plate.

The animation team speak all the main languages of the nationalities that we have in the hotel. English is an essential language and always spoken after Spanish, main language of the hotel.

A Diverhotel offers a great variety of food in every service with the intention of adapting food to every taste and nationality. We have a menu cycle of food so that we can assure that food will not be repeated during the two next weeks. Nevertheless, we will consider your comments and will try to improve.

We appreciate the time spent in commenting your experience, which will definitely help us to improve each day.

Lena Concepcion – Manager DiverHotel Lanzarote

Reviewed 20 April 2014

came back last week 12 april and had a great time with my family 2 grandaughters 7 and 8 couldnt fault the hotel for anything as we didnt plan on going very far food lovely drinks great rooms nice and the staff some of the best ive ever met ! ammination team were great well done alba for keeping my tyra entertained as there were not many kids there when we first arrivesed!shell definately be going back !had a lovely birthday thanks for the champers xx

Room Tip: a good walk to center and beach but only 3 euros in a taxi !
4  Thank 799sue

Dear Guest,
I am pleased that you have enjoyed your holidays with us and I will personally notify all the staff.
We stay at your entire disposal and look forward to welcoming you soon again. In sommer time we offer lots of pool activities which I am sure that your granddaughters will enjoy.

Yours sincerely,

Lena Concepción – Manager Diverhotel Lanzarote

Reviewed 19 April 2014

Reading few unpleasant reviews about the hotel. We went on a holiday with a open mind and judge ourself. After arriving at a hotel visiting our room and checking the necessary part of the hotel we as family of four 2 adults and 2 kids thought that it was very nice. During our stay we never had one complain about anything the food was perfect and had very good variety and choice my wife is vegetarian but never had issues as their was lots of choices for her aswell. The pool was nice the snacks provided next to the pool was spot on for my kids. We had all the alcohol drinks available whenever u needed it. The walk to seafront was only 10/15 minutes pleasant walk from the hotel. All staff and the staff in the kids club were very friendly looked after the kids perfectly. So all in all it was perfect place to relax for 7 days for my family and i wouldn't give a second thought going back their if i was going on a holiday to costa ti guise. I would recommend this hotel to any one who is looking fir relaxing holiday.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Amitk47

Dear guest,
Thank you for your comments of our establishment, and our staff.
We stay in your entire disposal and hope that you return to visit us in other occasions, meanwhile we will continue working hard to keep the same or a better service.

Lena Concepción – Manager DiverHotel Lanzarote

Reviewed 14 April 2014

I returned from Lanzarote last night and I already wanted to share my views. Hotel is clean, staff very nice, entertainers friendly. We were there with my 6 years old son and he didn't want to leave. Food was good and of big variety, pool unheated but Jacuzzi had a very warm water and all slides to the pool were working fine. Entertainers were offering games and contests for every age since the morning till the late night, we really enjoyed it. We didn't feel the need to leave the hotel there were so many things to do there. All inclusive offer included variety of drinks and snacks. I would strongly recommend the hotel, especially that I saw other ones nearby and there were of no comparison.
Thank you Playaverde!

3  Thank Agnieszka D
P-Stor, Gerente at Blue Sea Costa Bastian, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2014

Dear guest,
First of all we would like to thank you for choosing the Diverhotel Lanzarote as your holiday residence.
The highest satisfaction for me and my team after working hard every day is to have guests as satisfied as you are.
The whole team of the Diverhotel Lanzarote is at your disposal and hope to welcoming you soon again.
Yours sincerely,