My husband and I stayed here for a week and after reading some bad reviews were very pleased with this hotel. .. in fact it has become one of our favourites :-)
greated by warm freindly staff and a glass of cava... perfect
a little dated but spotless.. cleaned every day to a very high Standard. .. superb new bathroom. . Room 245 over looks the palm trees and catches the evening sun. .. tv has 2 English channels bbc news and cbs action. Plenty of mirrors both in the bedroom dressing room and bathroom.
no problems here at all ... breakfast was lovely. . Plenty of choice for both hot and cold choices and towards the back of the restaurant the chef did you eggs however you wanted them and there is a lovely crepe station. .. Lunch plentiful varied buffet selection .. The chef at the back of restaurant made paella. .. curry. .. Pizza chips.. etc and the evening meal again a great variety with themed nights prepared by chef. ..Chinese. . Mexican. . Etc. .. Between meals there are snacks in both bars. .. The usual burgers ... chips...sandwiches. .pastrys... and if you are still hungry there are fridges with help your self Ice creams and box's of crisps at the bar!!
There is a full programme of activities running through out the day and evening with lovely staff:-) my husband particularly enjoyed the karaoke at the end of the evening (even though he can't sing) much to the delight of other holiday makers!!
from beers and wine to spirits and shots. . Baileys and slush cocktails this hotel had Every thing. .. self service wine beer and soft drinks :-)
The all inclusive runs from 8 am to 1am... there are 3 pools. .. Water slides. .2 Jacuzzis. .. hairdressers. .. Shop. .24 hour reception. ... Pool bar. .. internet... wifi. .. bikes. . Much more
so so lovely freindly hard working and always with a smile. . They are a credit to this hotel
about a twenty min walk to town or less than €4.00 in a taxi
HINTS AND TIPS
You can hire a pool towel from reception for a €10.00 DEPOSIT so saving your self extra space in your bags
If you need shade around the pool just ask the pool guy for am Umberella and he will fix you one up
The jacuzzi is lovely and warm
Nothing is too much for this hotel. . If you want anything just ask
this hotel has been taken over and was previously the playa Verde. .. There are lots of improvements and updating Been done around this hotel and its looking great but would love to see it when it's fully done.
We met some lovely people here and wish them all well wishes
Would we go back?? Most definitely!!!
Big thanks to all the staff and fellow guests for making our holiday enjoyable
Love jill and Oliver
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The diverhotel Lanzarote is situated just a few kilometres from the island's capital, Arrecife, and along the Teguise Coast, one of the most attractive tourist destinations in Lanzarote thanks to the quality of its services, beaches, green areas and, above all, the sensation of freedom and tranquillity which reigns supreme here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Onthebeach, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HRS and HotelQuickly so you can book your Diverhotel Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Playaverde Costa Teguise
- Lti Playaverde Hotel Costa Teguise
- Diverhotel Lanzarote Costa Teguise