My husband and I stayed here in March. We found the food to be good and varied. The staff were all pleasant and well mannered. The rooms were kept clean and linens changed regularly. There was a slight problem for a couple of days with the water supply but we were kept informed. The rooms could do with a re-vamp as they were a bit 80s. Disappointed that we had to walk almost a mile to get a newspaper. May I suggest that newspapers and magazines, which most holidaymakers read around the pool, would make an added, small income to the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The diverhotel Lanzarote is situated just a few kilometres from the island's capital, Arrecife, and along the Teguise Coast, one of the most attractive tourist destinations in Lanzarote thanks to the quality of its services, beaches, green areas and, above all, the sensation of freedom and tranquillity which reigns supreme here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, HotelsClick, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotelopia and Onthebeach so you can book your Diverhotel Lanzarote reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Playaverde Costa Teguise
- Lti Playaverde Hotel Costa Teguise
- Diverhotel Lanzarote Costa Teguise