My Partner myself and my 10 year old daughter spent a week here in late July to early August.Apon arrival we were greeted by friendly reception staff who told us our room was just being cleaned and would be another hour.This was no problem to us and were told to help ourselves to refreshments,food and drink.
Had a quick look round and a bite to eat then took our bags to our room.The room was was quite dated ie the tv was one of the old type and the decoration dated but beds were comfy and was always kept clean by the maids,and as we were only really sleeping here and not spending any other time in the room it didnt really matter.
The pools were great fun for the kids and adults with slides and were not cold.Was difficult to find a sun bed at times and not many parasols to hide from the sun.All in all very good.
BUT the female pool attendant,what a nightmare.I totally understand that kids shouldnt run beside the pool and there needs to be health and safety considered,which to be fare to her she did well,but the non stop whistle blowing,shouting and hauling the kids who lets face it are on holiday to have fun,to their parents every 5 mins is bang out of order.Im a very laid back person but she was getting under even my skin.Its no exaggeration,the male pool assistant let the kids have fun,she didnt.Diverhotel management do yourself a favour and sack this person.Everyone was moaning about her.
Anyway,he food was great with plenty to choose from and beer soft drinks snacks a plenty.
Easy and cheap to get into town,a 3 min taxi ride and the water park a 5 min taxi ride and worth a visit,costs 60 Euros for 2 adults and one child.
Pay no attention to people who write negative reviews on this hotel.Its a great place to stay with plenty to keep you and your kids happy and very friendly staff who cant do enough for you,they were great.
A very windy island and if visiting the beach seriously be prepared to be sandblasted!
All in all Well worth the money and definitely worth a visit great for families
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Costa Bastian is situated just a few kilometres away from the island's capital, Arrecife, and along the Teguise Coast, one of the most attractive tourist destinations in Lanzarote. Thanks to its privileged position, you will be a few meters away from its services, beaches, green areas and, above all, the sensation of freedom and tranquillity which reigns supreme here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Blue Sea Costa Bastian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Playaverde Costa Teguise
- Lti Playaverde Hotel Costa Teguise
- Blue Sea Costa Bastian Lanzarote/Costa Teguise