Stayed 11th august to 22nd rooms ok, food not the best but we managed. I feel that this hotel isn't bothered about good entertainment so guests go out and don't make the most of the all inclusive deal. The pool in the day needs music playing no atmosphere at all, just kids screaming and life guards whistle blowing every minute. Nothing for 11-15 olds to do except table tennis and pool at a euro a go can't do that for 8 hrs a day. To top it off (not hotels fault ) the family from hell was also on holiday kids ran riot messing around in the glass lifts whilst parents watched and laughed what class. Watched one punch a French child in the face that was smaller than him and on another occasion hit my son in the face with a pool cue it was like town centre on a Saturday night makes me proud to be British. Would I return no because of entertainment location of hotel and the food only being ok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Blue Sea Costa Bastian is situated just a few kilometres away from the island's capital, Arrecife, and along the Teguise Coast, one of the most attractive tourist destinations in Lanzarote. Thanks to its privileged position, you will be a few meters away from its services, beaches, green areas and, above all, the sensation of freedom and tranquillity which reigns supreme here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Blue Sea Costa Bastian reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lti Playaverde Costa Teguise
- Lti Playaverde Hotel Costa Teguise
- Blue Sea Costa Bastian Lanzarote/Costa Teguise