We booked two one bedroom apts but when we arrived they only had a two bedroom apt available. To compensate they offered the four of us half board which we accepted. We ate dinner once and it was Ok, not much choice. Breakfast satisfied everyone with choice of rolls/croissants, yoghurt, fruit, cereals, salad and cooked items that were different each day. The dining room was compact with some seating outside and was in the sister apts - Mansion Nazaret. Apts were clean and basic with towels provided (changed after 2 days) and small guest soaps. Lovely comfy beds made up of 2 singles with a mattress topper over. Choice of 3 swimming pools in complex, all quite deep so maybe not suitable for young children. Fresh rolls left on door each morning free of charge. Supermarket just outside and lots of bars and restaurants across the road. only 5 minute walk to the beach. There are quite a few steps around the complex although there are some apts on ground level. All in all very happy with this as a base for our stay. Recommend El Maestro restaurant close to sea front for dinner!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This apartment complex is centrally located in the tourist destination of Costa Teguise, only 200 m from the Playa de las Cucharas beach. A shopping centre with boutiques, cafes, bars, and restaurants can be reached in a few minutes on foot (about 100 m away). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Expedia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Traveltool, S.L.U. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nazaret Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nazaret Apartaments Hotel Costa Teguise
- Nazaret Apartaments Costa Teguise
- Nazaret Apartamentos Lanzarote/Costa Teguise