.... made all the better by these excellent apartments. They are of an excellent size with well equipped kitchenette, cooker, microwave, fridge freezer, toaster, good selection of cutlery and crockery, etc. Lovely comfy beds, nice shower room. All you could need, really. Towels changed every other day and complementary bread rolls every morning. The complex is very well placed, close to supermarkets, restaurants, bars and the sea. Despite the close proximity of it all, the apartment was lovely and quiet at night. However, we had ground floor 105, and there is a service road that runs directly behind the bedroom and people start work early! This wasn't too much of a problem to us, but needs to be considered if you want a lie in! If we go back to Costa Teguise we would definitely go back to the Nazaret Apartments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This apartment complex is centrally located in the tourist destination of Costa Teguise, only 200 m from the Playa de las Cucharas beach. A shopping centre with boutiques, cafes, bars, and restaurants can be reached in a few minutes on foot (about 100 m away). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, LoveHolidays, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Nazaret Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nazaret Apartaments Hotel Costa Teguise
- Nazaret Apartaments Costa Teguise
- Nazaret Apartamentos Lanzarote/Costa Teguise