We were here from 11th/25th November this year and had originally booked a one bedroom apartment in the Nazaret Apartments but we were very fortunate to have been upgraded to a two bedroom apartment in the adjoining Nazaret Mansions. They both share the same reception/dining area and 4 pools (not heated as stated). The location is excellent with loads of eating places on the doorstep also a taxi rank and bus stop turn left at the front door. The weather was a wee bit mixed (always windy)when we were there but I still managed to top up my tan, my only gripe was that we were a bit cold in the apartment if we were just sitting around, especially at night, so take warmer clothes just in case.
We were self catering so we cannot comment on meals in the dining room other than on our last morning we went for breakfast and at 4 Euros each if was very tasty. The apartments were very clean and had fridge freezer/kettle/toaster/microwave/pots/pans and the usual tin opener and bottle opener if you wanted to stay in and cook which we did not as there are just so many places to eat. We had a really comfy bed in the double room and a good sized bathroom with bath/shower and hair drier. We had cleaners/bed change/towels every other day and could not fault them in any way. There are a lot of stairs at Nazaret with no lifts and might not be suitable for anyone with walking difficulties. We did manage a look in the apartments that we should have been in and they looked very nice too.
Turn left at front door and find the Last Minute Travel office, they are just up the street a wee bit and are great for booking tours and airport transfers. We booked to go to the Teguise Sunday market with pick up from front door bus stop, guaranteed seats, 4 hour stopover and return back to apartments for only 4euros per person. We also used them for return to the airport with times to suit, guaranteed seats and drop off at departures for only 10 Euros for the two of us (not each) it was effortless and a lot cheaper than 20 Euros for a taxi. I highly recommend.
La Vaca across the road from the apartments do a very nice take away pizza for 8 Euros, Tekkers next door do a huge Sunday lunch and we particularly enjoyed The Lighthouse across the road in the square. There is also a Spar (turn right) at front door and a Hyper Dino a bit further up the road (turn left). Turn left at front door, left again and on the right you will find Browns which is a must for delicious homemade cakes and bacon sandwiches and you must try their cottage pie which is served in a pastry case..WOW
We loved our holiday here and would not hesitate to rebook either Nazaret Apartments or Nazaret Mansions; they are not palatial but are definitely clean, comfy, in perfect location and great value for money
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This apartment complex is centrally located in the tourist destination of Costa Teguise, only 200 m from the Playa de las Cucharas beach. A shopping centre with boutiques, cafes, bars, and restaurants can be reached in a few minutes on foot (about 100 m away). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Nazaret Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nazaret Apartaments Hotel Costa Teguise
- Nazaret Apartaments Costa Teguise
- Nazaret Apartamentos Lanzarote/Costa Teguise