Just returned from a weeks stay over the Easter school holidays. We are fAmily of 5 and booked 2 bedroom apartment half board. Apartment was very spacious two twin rooms and a pull out bed under the sofa which could be moved to another room which we did so our three children were together. Food was good breakfast great and the drinks were included at breakfast but not on an evening. The beds were very comfortable prob the best we've had. evening meals were selection of salads, soup meat and fish chips potatoes every day and deserts and ice creAm even our fussy 3 children found something to eat. Maid service and towel change every couple of days, free wifi, safe hire 15 euros. Three pools available and one of them heated which was just downstairs for us and we spent a lot of time there. we were in the mansion part but it's all one group of apartments really not many children but ours found some to play with. Never had a problem with any bugs but we were careful to clean up food and rubbish. The heated pool was always busy and this was where the pool bar was. Other two pools were quieter and a fair bit colder. The square with several bars and restaurants was just over the road outside and a large spar supermarket which was great. Lots of shops around, two different beaches easily reached in five or ten minutes walk. Also superb playground near one of the beaches, and a mini golf course behind it that we didn't find until nearly the end of the week but there were no clubs or balls to hire but we had a bit of fun with a spade and a bouncy ball. also a fair bit of open space and planting and quiet footpaths to investigate. There is a cycle hire available on the curachas beach even ones for 4 or 6 people that can be hired for an hour to go along the very long promenade that runs the length of the resort. The staff at Nazaret were very friendly and helpful we would definitely return to costa the guise and can't imagine we could do better that these apartments.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This apartment complex is centrally located in the tourist destination of Costa Teguise, only 200 m from the Playa de las Cucharas beach. A shopping centre with boutiques, cafes, bars, and restaurants can be reached in a few minutes on foot (about 100 m away). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, 5viajes2012 S.L., TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Nazaret Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nazaret Apartaments Hotel Costa Teguise
- Nazaret Apartaments Costa Teguise
- Nazaret Apartamentos Lanzarote/Costa Teguise