We stayed here for the 2nd time last week having also been last September.
The apartments were clean & spacious, the beds were comfy (which is great as I have a bad back) but the settee in the lounge was not comfy & we had to use the cushions from the armchair. The armchair was also taken out onto the patio as my partner couldn't fit into the plastic chairs provided.
We had asked for a ground floor apartment as we are both disabled. On arrival we were given a room on the 1st floor but were told that the next day, we could have a ground floor room which was being refurbished. However, we decided to stay on the 1st floor despite the stairs, as the ground floor one wreaked of paint.
As others have said, you get a bottle of wine on arrival & a fresh bread roll each every morning.
We also had a brand new fridge/freezer in the kitchen & a coffee maker but we just used the kettle.
Bedroom curtains had blobs of white paint on them & the green wooden "railings" on the patio were also smeared with white paint.
The big pool which is supposed to be heated wasn't heated for either of our stays so every pool was too cold for us to swim in although some brave souls did use them.
Considering what we paid for the holiday, the few niggles I've mentioned in no way interfered with our enjoyment & the apartments are really good value for money & in an excellent location with a Spar shop just outside the apartment entrance, as is a great little bar called Tekkers which is run by Brits.
Other shops & bars are just across the road as is Pueblo Marinero & there is a taxi rank & bus stop also just outside the apartments.
All in all, a good place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This apartment complex is centrally located in the tourist destination of Costa Teguise, only 200 m from the Playa de las Cucharas beach. A shopping centre with boutiques, cafes, bars, and restaurants can be reached in a few minutes on foot (about 100 m away). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Nazaret Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nazaret Apartaments Hotel Costa Teguise
- Nazaret Apartaments Costa Teguise
- Nazaret Apartamentos Lanzarote/Costa Teguise