I was very impressed with the Apartment complex. The first stop was reception, ably run by friendly and knowledgeable local staff who love their job. We got a lot of advice on sights and events throughout our stay. The complex itself is split into 3 areas, each with its own swimming pool. This is the only thing that slightly irked me - our swimming was the best and was frequented by many guests from the other areas in the complex, making finding a seat very difficult. Coupled with the blatant seat-reserving (dare I say, by English guests), this would have been a big downside had it not been for the fact that the sea is so close and much more fun than sitting around a pool all day. The positioning of the apartments is very central, with a Spar shop just outside the entrance, and several money changers close by (with a slightly better rate than you'll get in UK). The restaurants in the area are all good quality with cheap food, but if you ask you'll find out where to get proper local food, which is even more tasty and well worth searching out. The apartment itself, for us, was a studio with a patio area - great for having breakfast with the bread rolls that are left for you each morning; a comfortably sized sitting area with a TV connected to Morrocan TV (I think - good films, anyway); a lattice to separate the double bed and then a lovely large bathroom. The small kitchen area, which includes a sink, hob, fridge, toaster and coffee-maker, is plenty for you if you intend eating out most evenings, although we had a couple of wonderful evenings in as well. I got told off for swimming after 10 one evening, but I think this was more due to the cleaning regime than any annoyance, and the reception staff were very understanding. Overall I was very pleased withe apartment and will definitely use Nazaret next time we visit the Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This apartment complex is centrally located in the tourist destination of Costa Teguise, only 200 m from the Playa de las Cucharas beach. A shopping centre with boutiques, cafes, bars, and restaurants can be reached in a few minutes on foot (about 100 m away). ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Nazaret Apartamentos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Nazaret Apartaments Hotel Costa Teguise
- Nazaret Apartaments Costa Teguise
- Nazaret Apartamentos Lanzarote/Costa Teguise