I think that at this time I will write a review by specifying different points:
01) SECURITY: to be EXTREMELY improved;
thieves entered to the ground floor rooms;
people from other hotel get into the facility w/o control acting and behaving as a customer....!!!!
02) Animation: missing and unpleasant guys;
03) Food: variety could improve and more Spanish rather than German food would be highly appreciated;
04) Waiters: In my opinion the "chief" would better need t be more pleasant with customer;
05) Eating time: I would at least postpone a little bit the dinner time; at 8:55 p.m. the doors are closed, with no possibility to have dinner;
06) Some renovations are needed;
07) Beach Lounge Chair: to be paid to another facility the ones available on the beach, otherwise there is the possibility to use the ones just behind the fence (but always on a sandy ground) or the ones nearby the pools;
08) Beach Towel: to be paid;
09) Safe: to be paid;
10) Not indicated for young people.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Agoda, 5viajes2012 S.L. and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Fuerteventura Playa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fuerteventura Playa Hotel
- Fuerteventura Playa Costa Calma
- Hotel Fuerteventura Playa Costa Calma, Pajara