We had booked with a German a Travel Agents. The usual - signs stating no towels on beds to reserve. Didn't see 1 person who applied to this and I suppose because we were not up at the crack of dawn we never had a lounger which would if been nice as keeping a eye in your child whilst in the pool.
The pool was spotless and as a Island this was very impressive how clean it is.
Reception and main hall could be updated looked very drab and not welcoming.
Language problem with receptionist and found it a lit easier to order drinks etc in German.
Good was good and lovely to have cava for breakfast just adds that special touch.
Beach outstanding - entertainment area a good bar and the entertainment was not too bad. Excellent family pub across the road, excellent BBQ food.
Enjoyed my stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Informal ambience in the accommodations with half board or all inclusive, relaxing entertainment and privileged location at Costa Calma, directly on the long white sand beach and only a few meters from the shopping center with various stores, restaurants, bars, banks, car rentals, drug stores etc. are some of the features that make SBH Taro Beach an ideal place to spend a pleasant vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your SBH Taro Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sunrise Taro Beach Hotel Costa Calma
- Sunrise Taro Beach Costa Calma
- SBH Taro Beach Fuerteventura/Costa Calma, Pajara