We stayed in Correlejo for one week and then one week in Costa Calma.
The first week was lovely and everything about our stay in Correlejo was spot on.
Unfortunately as soon as we arrived to our hotel we knew that our stay here wouldn't be as comfortable as the first.
When we arrived we have four pieces of luggage. We checked in and then were told we had to carry our own bags to the room. Where is the porter to help us please? He's gone home!
We were put in a room where we could hear all the noise from the above restaurants. Chairs being dragged and general chit chat. After dinner we asked if we could move and they were kind enough to move us but we had to sacrifice a nice sea view for a partial sea view.
The food at breakfast and dinner was so repetitive that in the end my husband and I just ate salad and fruit to avoid the over processed food with minimal taste.
Finding a sun lounger was a nightmare. Funnily enough when you check in you are given a notice to say not to reserve beds and your belongings will be removed etc etc and what did we see? Beds folded over with towels reserved with noone removing belongings!!
The worse thing we found was the Internet. On the website it clearly stated there was wifi!! There is not!!! Only in the lobby and pool area but it is very poor. We told the receptionist at check out and all she did was shrug her shoulders, say it wasnt her fault and to fill in a survey form.
Location isn't the greatest either so definitely hire a car. The view of the sea is running but not much else to do apart from beach unless if you have a car.
If I were you I would look around at other hotels rather than stay here as I think there are quite a few things that you will be disappointed with. I rarely write bad reviews but I have to say we were truly disappointed with H10 Esmerelda.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located just a stone's throw away from the sea with excellent views over the fine sandy beaches and azure waters of Costa Calma, the H10 Sentido Playa Esmeralda has recently been refurbished by the renowned interior designer Lázaro Rosa-Violán. Its lobby, presided over by an original birdcage-shaped bar, its walls decorated with brightly coloured birds and its redecorated rooms give the whole hotel a distinguished, modern feel. In addition, it offers guests a new Despacio Spa Centre and the delicious cuisine of the Jandía Buffet Restaurant with show cooking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Hotels.com, Expedia, TravelUp, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), H10 Hotels, Odigeo, Agoda, Hotel.de, HRS and Ebookers so you can book your SENTIDO H10 Playa Esmeralda reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- h10 Playa Esmeralda Resort
- Hotel h10 Playa Esmeralda
- h10 Hotel
- SENTIDO H10 Playa Esmeralda Fuerteventura/Costa Calma, Pajara