We stayed in a couple of bungalows the first week of August and were happily surprised by the rooms. Little would we know that the service would be so lacking. The night before leaving, we had asked to check out around 2 from the hotel. Well at noon, they cut off the electricity in both bungalows and the cleaning ladies came barging in. But almost worse than that: when going over the check, we realized that they had forged our signature for breakfast one day!!! For a measly 7 euros! This is the fourth year we go to Fuerteventura, but the first and last we stay at the Esmeralda Maris
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- ust 400m from the Costa Calma Beach, the Bungalows Club Esmeralda Maris welcomes you. The hotel is located next to the natural park Valle de Esmeralda in a quiet paradise place allowing spectacular views of the ocean and the famous white sandy beaches of Sotavento. We invite you to enjoy its completely renovated pool area for sunbathing and for absolute relaxation. Enjoy our Spa equipped with sauna, whirlpool and Turkish baths. Also, for exquisite massages inform the reception. Without any additional cost you can use our Gym and participate in Yoga classes taught by professional teachers. Also the direct access from the hotel to the area of the beaches allows trips and excursions to practice water sports such as diving, surfing, etc. Which will give you an intense approach with the natural elements of wind and water. Visit our restaurant Esmeralda Maris and taste a wide and delicious variety of food of international and local cuisine. Also, we offer breakfasts of typical products of the region, fresh and homemade. In the lobby / reception area there is free Wi-Fi available 24 hours. The hotel has: 24 units (double) of 1 separate bedroom and views to the gardens. 5 studios (double) sea view. 7 units (double) 2 separate bedrooms and sea views 46 units (double) with a separate bedroom and sea views. All room types are provided with the same equipment: Bathroom: Hair dryer, shower, bathtub, bathrobe (on request). Furniture: Desk, appliances for cooking, refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker, safe. Multimedia: satellite TV, radio, electronic card opening and activation, air conditioning. WLAN in the rooms for a fee. Children and extra beds: Children under 2 years, do not pay. The bedrooms have space for a child's bed. Outside: Swimming pool (all year), gardens, terrace. Activities: Wind / Kite-Surfing, Scuba Diving, Gym, Hiking, Spa & Wellness, Massage ... Food and drinks: restaurant and bar. Parking: Available on public streets around the hotel (at no cost). Other services: automatic dispensers, car rental, excursion bookings, 24h reception, laundry, fax and print, medical assistance (on request), lifts, mini market, night surveillance, smoking area. Languages: Spanish, German, English, Italian, Dutch. Opening Hours: Check-in time: 14:00. Departures, until 12:00. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TravelUp, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Esmeralda Maris reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Esmeralda Maris Hotel Costa Calma
- Esmeralda Maris Fuerteventura/Costa Calma, Pajara