Club Drago Park Hotel
US$153
US$171
Good 3.5/5
SBH Taro Beach(Costa Calma)
US$150
  • Beachfront
Apartmentos Morasol(Costa Calma)
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Pool
All reviewspool areafree busentertainment guystropical beeron tapplenty of sunbedsgreat view of the poolfishkids clublate dealself servicesaladrooms cleaned dailysoft drinkscleaned every dayinternational brandshot dogs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 16 May 2014

We had a wonderful week at Club Drago Park Hotel in March 2014.
Really do not understand the negative comments I have reviewed, it feels like I have been to a different hotel than these people, this is the 3rd year we have stayed at this hotel and find it absolutely superb.
Reception area is nice and cool with plenty of seats and nicely decorated, staff are always friendly and welcoming.
The rooms are always very clean and spacious but could do with a revamp maid service was daily even on Sunday, nice secluded balconies.
There is a large swimming pool and the pool area is excellent with plenty of room and lots of loungers.
Again I have read reviews on how bad the food was?? This is not correct, there was plenty of choice the 7 days we stayed we never had the same food repeated at all over the week, and it has been the same the last 2 years as well, we find the food really nice and was never cold, obviously if you are going to eat chips all week (which some people did) it will be boring so try something different. They recommend that men wear trousers for evening meal but there were men wearing shorts and sandals but we have seen people sent to put trousers on so it would be wise to make sure you pack a few pairs of long trousers, jeans etc
During our stay they were completely revamping the volleyball, 5-a-side court so there was a bit of noise but it did not detract from our enjoyment and am looking forward to seeing the end result next March when we return.
The hotel is quite a distance from the sea, but a pleasant walk down hill and if you need to it’s a taxi back up but it only takes 20 to 25 mins at a slow pace to get to the beach. There is a free bus that goes from the front of the hotel as well.
There is a market every Sunday and Wednesday only 10 mins walk from the hotel.
If you require wifi then you have to pay for it and it is very slow and frustrating, luckily we only needed it for 1 day although it is cheaper the more days you have it (1 day 3 days or 7 days)
If you are on a low cost airline and only taking hand luggage then you can hire towels from the hotel to save on weight and room in your suitcase.
One downside is the lack of evening entertainment, but other than that we had another great week at the Club Drago Park Hotel.

Room Tip: We would recommend a nice cool beer or Cocktail on the sun terrace (see photo) after a day at the pool or beach, its nice just sitting watching the sun go down before going to get ready for evening meal.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Kenny H
Reviewed 2 May 2014

Fuerteventura vacationed 2014-04-08 to 2014-04-15 . The weather was great , only one day was overcast , temperature 23 C- 28C still chilly ocean ~ 20 C. The hotel is a windy place, so the evening had warmer clothes . From the airport to the hotel we went for more than an hour. Rented a car at the airport (Top car autoreisen - good price great service ) there is free parking . Reception was always very kind to people and always happy to help. The hotel is on the outskirts of the town of Costa Calma , has a very beautiful garden , and drowning in flowers . The whole area is very neat and clean, no loud music . Heated swimming pool , deck chairs by the pool very bulky. The rooms are spacious , have balconies with a lot of flowers. There is a table and chairs , clothes rack . Wide bed , but a little hard . The rooms are cleaned immaculately . In the bathroom everything works fine , but there was no hair dryer and shampoo . All inclusive system operates up to 23 hours . We enjoyed the food as much as tired of the same breakfast . Animation team is weak. Day activities for kids really are , but in the evening for adults of any program is not available, so you can play cards , billiards bar .... one animator is trying to do something but doing it poorly ...This is actually a very neat, quiet hotel for families with a pleasant staff. It should be very small, given the price, we say fine ..

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
3  Thank keliones04
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I am writing this review whilst currently still on holiday here..
Well what can I say this hotel is amazing and I honestly don't understand the negative reviews for this..
Staff - are brilliant they will go out of their way to help in anyway possible... I misplaced my travel adapter whilst here and they had no problem in giving me a new one to use whilst here... I also needed some painkillers and they also had no issue sorting this out for me..they always have a smile on there face and cleaners are second to none the room is cleaned everyday to a high standard and fresh towels everyday ..( this is something that stands out for me )
Food- never had a bad meal here there is always plenty of selection for everyone and food is always warm and I have never had to reheat any of my meals ...waiters are brilliant and so efficient the restaurant is ran perfectly.
Hotel- always clean and tidy haven't seen a thing out of place since I arrived ... The grounds surrounding the hotel are superb ...swimming pool is heated which is a bonus and there is always plenty of sunbeds around the pool so no need to reserve first thing on a morning ... Pool is cleaned down everyday before breakfast.
Room - very spacious and air con is included ... Television channels are in English and this doesn't need a euro every time you want to watch tele.
Entertainment- it's the usual things whilst you are abroad the parrot shows and reptile shows which I find very good ... There is bingo karaoke and lots of quizzes to take part in whilst here and the kids entertainer does a brilliant job the kids always have something to do so this prevents them from being bored.
Overall I am enjoying my stay here and would definitely return again ...
Well done :)

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
9  Thank Kerri M
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We had a very good week with good food, often fish but we liked it all. Friendly staff and clean all over. We rented a car for 2 days and went around the island. Beautifull and both north and south is worth to visit.

Room Tip: All with pool view...
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
8  Thank Dorte T
Reviewed 11 March 2014 via mobile

This hotel was a very quiet family friendly hotel. Always clean and seems to be extremely well and professionally driven. The food was very typical German and maybe not my favorite food, but still it was always different food and good service. The people in the reception was always helpful when we needed something ( I lost the key cards to the room at the beach and another night had a sic child in need of medicine) they always seemed very happy to help. The hotel lies in a place that's very vindy and I recommend to rent a car and see the island. We tried to rent a car from our travel agent but it was difficult when they were all out for the rest of the week. We ended up renting car of a company that visits the hotel each morning for half the price. We saw all of the island in our 7 day visit and we really fell in love with the island an it's friendly residents. Shopping is much cheaper in the north of the island. If anyone at the hotel should read this :-) thanks for a great stay. You guys really impressed us.

Stayed: March 2014