“Amaizing place!!!”

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
“Amaizing place!!!”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Hey....
Guys if you are travelling with friends or you are solo-traveler.. do not hesitate for a moment to live in here.... this place will turn into your own Kingdom.... my visit to this hotel is perfect... except the fact that they did not allow me neither for early check in nor for late check out... more over they did not allow me to stay in the hotel using the hotel services with my band the said specially that on my check out day there is party and the hotel is trying to "reduce the expense" but to be fair enough they allow me to use the swimming pool in the tower and to book the courtesy room to take shower before my flight... I am criticising because I expect more from this great hotel... guys onr more hint try to book room in the main hotel not the towers and upper floor to have better view... thanks guys

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank Mbinmoneer
PalladiumHG, General Manager at Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Dear Mbinmoneer,

thank you very much for your positive review on your stay at the Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel. It is lovely to hear that you had an unforgettable time at our hotel and that you enjoyed all of our facilities. Concerning the early check-in and late check-out we are sorry that we could not fulfill your wishes but due to high occupancy we were unable to offer you a longer stay at your room. Nevertheless we hope to welcome you soon again as our guest. Once again thanks for sharing your experience.

General Management

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (269)
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 23 June 2014

After many years visiting Ibiza I decided to give the Ushuaia hotel a chance. I originally booked the beach club hotel but upon arriving was told that we had to stay in the tower instead. I was a bit disappointed by this as the beach club rooms look out onto the stage, I was also a bit frustrated at the attitude of the staff who couldn't really understand why it would be a problem. The room in the tower was great, very comfortable and quiet with a large balcony. The pool area in the tower is excellent and the breakfast was served in the beach club, a large buffet breakfast full of high quality items. For the final days of the holiday we were transferred to the beach club, I have to say I preferred the tower. The beach club needs a bit of investment and is starting to look a bit tired. The beds weren't as comfortable and it was quite difficult to get someone to come and clean the room. All in all it's a great place to stay. Don't expect to be treated like a 'VIP' as the hotel claims unless you're spending thousands of pounds per night!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Dan H
PalladiumHG, General Manager at Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel, responded to this review, 24 June 2014
Dear Dan Ha!

We appreciate that you are taking your time to share your opinion about your stay at the Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel with us. We apologize for the inconvenience of the booking reservation, but unfortunately there has been a confusion on the website. Nevertheless, our Tower offers luxurious rooms with stunning views over the Club and Ibiza. Therefore we are happy to hear that you also enjoyed your stay at the Tower with its facilities and the breakfast. We appreciate your suggestions as with your help we can improve our service even more. Be assured that on your next visit our staff will provide you the 5* holiday experience you deserve. See you soon again.

Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

We had a suite at the tower, and it was really great! with awsome poolparties at the club hotel, this was a great week! food and drinks were good, friendly staff and good cleaning !
if you want a quiet pool- this is probably not the hotel for you..

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank benediktestock
Dear Benediktestock!

It was a pleasure having you here at the stylish Ushuaïa Tower in Ibiza. Thank you very much for your comment and your positive review on our tasty food, the friendly staff and the unique facilities. We are looking forward to your next visit.

Birmingham, United Kingdom
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

Booked a very last minute deal for three nights at the 'Anything Can Happen Suite' as a bit of time out getaway! The hotel excelled my expectations from the moment I arrived and checked in to the minute I left.

The staff were extremely friendly, helpful and professional. I stayed in the Tower and the place was immaculate...I have OCD and this place was faultless. Some reviews say the place smelled....the only smell I had was the aromatherapy oils thought the corridors. The room was large and very nicely laid out.

Breakfast was superb...fresh fruit every morning and then a freshly prepared omelette with a smoothie set me up for the day.

I am trying to think of some downsides for balance but cannot think of any directly related to the hotel. Would definitely come back for another long weekend!

Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
6 Thank Phil R
Dear Phil R,

thank you very much for your quotation on our Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel. We love to see that you enjoyed our "Anything Can Happen Suite" with its stunning decoration and amenities. You personally experienced the real 5* service we are trying to offer to all of our guests. Thank you for the positive comment on our specially created smell and the delicious food. We hope to see you soon again at our hotel.

Kind regards,
New York
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

We stayed here for 3 days in a suite in the tower the weekend before their opening party, so it was quiet. The room was amazing, with a jacuzzi tub outside on the balcony overlooking the sea. The space was clean and roomy. It came with a windows tablet, although the tablet didn't actually work. The minibar was totally outrageously priced, so grab snacks from the stores surrounding the hotel - there are many of them.

I cannot say enough good things about the staff. Always attentive and ready to answer questions, they were key to our experience. They were exceptional.

The pool areas are large, with the club looking more luxurious than the tower pool, but the tower pool is an infinity pool that takes your breath away.

We'd return in a second.

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Dear wdrefan,

thank you so much for your positive review on our Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel. It is lovely to read that you enjoyed our comfortable and stylish rooms with the Jacuzzi as well as its amenities. We appreciate your nice words about our staff which will be forwarded to them. Our Team always tries to offer an outstanding service to all our guests. Visiting our specially shaped pools with its bars is a must. We are waiting for you at the next event.

swindon
Reviewed 15 June 2014 via mobile

Where do I start. As soon as you walk in you are greeted by friendly, helpful staff and an amazing aroma. Check in was very quick and are bags were taken for us to our room. The room was bigger than the pictures I had seen online so that was a pleasant surprise. The room was nice and clean and lots of nice little touches like mints and matches. The room is cleaned every day too.The toiletry bag is a nice touch too. We had a ground floor room right next to the stage. This was really nice when there was a party going on. Be careful of some of the extras in the room such as the alcohol as these can be quite tempting after a few drinks. Nice touch if you can afford it though.
The pools were always kept nice and clean and again staff couldn't be more helpful. We were not allowed to carry our own drinks to our beds. This took a little getting used too as were used to getting our own.

The restaurant on the beach was beautiful. Lovely views and great atmosphere. The staff were very attentive and couldn't do enough for you. The food is out of this world. Good quality food, cooked to high standards. Certainly worth a visit.

If you have the money to stay at Ushuaia then I recommend you stay here. This is my 3rd time on the island and this was the best visit I've had and I think a big part of that is due to staying at Ushuaia.

Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank sweethal
Dear sweethal,

thank you very much for your feedback on your stay at the Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel. For us, it is extremely important to know our guests expectations and to learn about their experience in order to be able to upgrade our service. Therefore we are so happy to hear that you fully enjoyed every single minute at our facilities. The restaurants Minami and Montauk Steakhouse are a must to see when you stay at our hotel as well as the Beach Club with its stunning view. We hope to see you soon again on our dance floor.

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

I loved this hotel, I always take lots of time finding an hotel based on reviews, this hotel was a very good choice.
Location is great, rooms are nice and with a very good view of the pool and beach.
But I can't believe there's no fridge in the rooms! Every time I had to drink hot water in summer, imagine!
Pool is nice but salty water.
Location just infront of Space and it's a bit loud at night.
Open buffet for dinner is amazing, food is awesome.
I liked it and would come back again

• Stayed August 2013
#6 of 33 in Playa d'en Bossa
Aguas de Ibiza
Aguas de Ibiza
#2 of 57 in Santa Eulalia del Rio

Been to Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel? Share your experiences!