Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel
Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza(Playa d'en Bossa)
US$319
US$306
Hotel Torre del Mar(Playa d'en Bossa)
US$307
US$295
Apartamentos Playasol My Tivoli(Playa d'en Bossa)(Great Value!)
US$183
US$354
US$325
  • Breakfast included
Migjorn Ibiza Suites & Spa(Playa d'en Bossa)
US$283
US$229
  • Pool
Ibiza Sun Apartments(Playa d'en Bossa)(Great Value!)
US$300
US$276
US$224
US$470
US$458
Orbitz.com
  • Beachfront
Hotel Playasol Mare Nostrum(Playa d'en Bossa)
US$173
US$119
Orbitz.com
US$336
US$315
Hotwire.com
2,514 results
All reviewsstage viewdavid guettaclub roomvip areaclosing partyvip servicedrinks are expensivemain stagecaviarfree entrymini barbottle of champagneswim up roompool partyhouse musichotel guestsgreat music
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This was my first time to this hotel, and my first time to Ibiza. Really enjoyed my stay. The room I had was very sexy, with a wrap terrace (private jacuzzi), and great views of the beach/ocean. Some things are more style over function, like the shower being basically in the middle of the room, with clear glass - looking like a Star Trek teleport - with no place to hang anything. So if you are shy about your body parts then don't take this type room. Location is awesome if you like to club. What I liked was the Ushuaia party stops at midnight, for people on the wrong side of 40, like myself, to go to sleep. The staff was very helpful, and the drinks were tasty. We had a great bartender in the lobby named Litterio, who has traveled the world bar tending and was a great conversationalist. The only problem was my date flirted with him a in front of me, so I still have to reprimand her for that. Enoy Ushuaia!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank JosephSutton
PalladiumHG, Director General at Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 July 2014

Dear JosephSutton!

We are happy that you had a fantastic stay at our Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel. It is great to see that you enjoyed our rooms with the private Jacuzzi and unique parties in the evening. Our extraordinary styled rooms with a modern equipment offer our clients a unique holiday experience. Thank you very much for your positive feedback concerning our staff. We hope to see you soon again at our hotel at a future event.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I visited Ushuaia Ibiza beach hotel for the David Guetta Gig. It was the perfect venue for a fantastic gig. It was very well organised and kept beautiful by staff. I would highly recommend to friends!

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Kay_Ireland2014!

We would like to thank you very much for your comment and for taking part at one of our glorious events at the Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel. We are happy to hear that you had a wonderful time during the David Guetta concert. The unique decoration and special effects make this moment an one-of-a-kind experience for all of our party guests. We have more special acts coming to our Club this summer, so we hope you will come back soon.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

This hotel really doesn´t care about the customer experience. We stayed 3 nights at the beginning of June this year and these are all the issues we had (there were MANY!!)

Before making the reservation the hotel confirmed there would be an event taking place during our stay - there was no event!
Pre-arrival, (post making the reservation) the team didn´t respond to any e-mails we sent.
The reservation team couldn´t confirm our booking, even when provided with booking reference number.
On arrival, when we again expressed our disappointment that no event was to take place during our stay, the receptionist advised us there was nothing she could do, with no apology and was rude and dismissive.
We were taken to a room, which was not ready , the chambermaids were still cleaning.
Once we entered the room, it wasn´t clean...hairs were all on the floor and in the bathroom from the previous guests.
The chambermaids forgot to leave bath towels in the room
We had booked a triple room, the third single bed, consisted of a bed base so low to the floor, that it gave the impression of a mattress on the floor, had we paid for squat?
The shower wall was made entirely of glass, which opened into the room, so that no privacy was provided in the shower! Reception said this is a normal complaint of guests, and suggested hanging a towel over the glass to provide a make-shift dignity blanket!
The gorgeous sunbeds on the beach, shown on the hotel website, were not available to the hotel guests..only for a cost of 190 euros per day!
The 5 waiters, stood around on the beach, chatting to each other, as we struggled to get their attention to order their expensive cocktails....this happened nearly every time we tried to order!
Daniel, in the customer experience teem (by the way that name is a JOKE) promised to come find me to resolve some of these issues, he didn´t. Next day he was on day off. On his return, he accused me of lying that no-one had contacted me, told me that my complaint was not valid and ended up shouting at me on the telefone.
The beach front restaurant, delivered my main course half an hour after my friends had received theirs, due to a mix up in the kitchen.
The wifi didn´t work unless we balance on one leg, hanging off the corner of our balcony.
This is meant to be a party hotel, but they have no iphone station or point to play music in the room.
One day, the room was not cleaned when we arrived back to the room at 17.30, we were told that the hotel had done nothing wrong, as they had up until 19.30 to clean the room - strange??
The chambermaid then shouted at us, because she had got in trouble for not cleaning the room!

Finally I went to see the manager, calmly explained that his hotel claims to be an amazing experience, whilst our experience had been far from that. He said let me resolve this for you, I want you leave feeling that it has in fact been an amazing experience. An hour later a waiter delivered a bottle of `cheapest sparkling wine on the menu` to our room. They delivered only 2 glasses when there were 3 of us and a standard note attched to this bottle which read ´Welcome to Ushuaia Hotel, thank- you for booking one of our amazing suítes, enjoy your stay`. We were on our penultimate day and we hadn´t booked a suíte!!
This was the managers´s (Andreas) idea of making our stay amazing!! ????

On check out, the receptionist asked me to sign a credit card receipt for 100 euros.` Why was this taken on day two of our stay, when I hadn´t authorised such a transaction?´ I asked. The receptionist could offer no explanation, just urged me to sign the slip.
Upon check in, I had authorised a pre-approval of 300 euros to cover extras ( totally normal). However I explained that we would wish to settle all extras in cash, so I would be asking them to cancel the pre-authorisation of 300 euros and NOT be signing the unauthorised transaction of a further 100 euros. The recepcionist was very rude, made me feel like a total nuisance and called another manager. She had obviously been to the same school of customer service as everyone else in the hotel, was equally rude, made no attempt to offer an apology and eventually agreed to reimburse the unauthorised debit on my credit card.
On checking the bill, we discovered they had included extras, consumed by the previous occupants of the room ,before our arrival date! Again no apology was offered for their mistake.
We later realised that they had probably decided to debit my credit card, the day I complained as they may have been concerned about payment on check out!

In summary, the feeling from all staff in this hotel is to make money..so NO attention is paid to the customer experience...no-one cares, especial the mangament and customer experience team.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
18  Thank PMoody_10
PalladiumHG, General Manager at Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2014

Dear PMoody_10!

Thanks for you review on your stay at the Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel. We are sorry to read that you had some difficulties at the beginning of your stay. Reservations are usually being confirmed by our call center and they always reply to all emails latest by the end of the day. We would like to inform you that our check-in time is at 3pm and therefore the rooms are not available before that time. The supplement beds are not the same as our twin beds and therefore also have a different price. Our rooms with the extraordinary showers as well as the entire hotel have a special design which is usually highly appreciated by our guests. Concerning your comment about the sunbeds on the beach, we have additional beds available to an extra cost of € 190,00 which includes a bottle of champagne. Nevertheless we would like to apologize for the not adequate service at the Beach Club. We already spoke to Daniel who tried to contact you but you have probably been out to discover Ibiza. He spoke to housekeeping and the maître of the Beach Club in order to prevent that no more of these issues will occur again. Our TVs have own radio channels and IPod stations are available in our luxurious suites. We are sorry for the cleaning issue but sometimes due to high occupancy and due to the fact that guests have purchased late check-outs, rooms cannot be cleaned always at the same time. We are happy to hear that you talked to our manager in order to solve some of the misunderstandings. We would like to let you know that within the check-in procedure the hotel is obligated to ask for a credit card or cash as a deposit in order to open a credit for your room to cover all potential occurred extra spending. As soon as the amount blocked on your credit card has been reached and spent the hotel is authorized to open another credit to cover all future costs so that the guest has no difficulties later at check-out. Then at check-out time the extra costs can be also paid in cash. If there are any additional expenses not consumed by the client, this won't be charged. Nevertheless we apologize for not experiencing the by other clients appreciated service we usually provide and hope to have another chance to show you the changes we have made.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Second time and last time at Ushuaia.

Our room: Superior Stage view (worth €850 a night in July): very small. Wooden floor partly in the room (no at the same level as the rest of the floor in tiles, so not very safe for your toes). The main light couldn’t be switched off (I complained twice but they didn’t fix it after 3 days). The shower was broken, the water was coming out everywhere as a piece was missing. We had twin beds although we booked a “double” room for my husband and I. We also had a lot of sand left in our room the next day and they don't know what is a turn-down service (first time in a 5-star).

The staff: not only their never heard of customer service, but they are very rude, arrogant and with no manners towards us and other customers (at least we were not the only people treated like nothing).
They didn’t explain anything about the hotel facilities, nor offer us to take our suitcases to our room (which was at the second floor with no lifts) and they didn’t even show us the directions other than “your room is on the left of the stage).
They don’t understand English very well. They argue and shoot in front of you in Spanish (at the beach: 2 waiters wanted the same beds for “their” clients but the client who arrived first with a bottle “had to move” to use their own words).
I complained on property and had to repeat my issue to 3 people, asking every time to speak to the manager but never met him/her. They won as I finally giving up.
They mixed your orders (everyday at breakfast, at the beach club, at the pool…), they serve you the drinks went you finished your food, they roll their eyes if you don’t order something more expensive, and we couldn’t get a ice bucket for our bottle of water because “my boss would kill me” because it is only for Champagne and wine.

The beach and location: the hotel is well located in the heart of Playa Del Bossa, right opposite Space. Unfortunately, the beach is grey, the water is trouble and dirty, the planes are flying were close to the hotel constantly, night and day (you can see the runway from the Ushuaia Tower) which is quite loud, especially in the morning when you try to sleep.

We had a great time in Ibiza but the worst part was actually the hotel, it has been hell since we first arrived until our check out.
Thursday: we arrived at midnight the first night which is when the party ends and we asked if there were a bar to go for a drink, their answer was no. We insisted and ask about the roof top bar at Ushuaia Tower, they said no (although we could see people there). The next day we discover that they are open every day including last Thursday night: great communications at the reception! By the way, they also have a club open for a last drink after the concert but she forgot to mention this as well.

Friday night: nothing was happening at 6pm, so we went to the reception and ask why since they claim to have parties every day. They said they have parties everyday except Friday night because it is taking place at their sister property: Hard Rock Café (which is not true because 3 weeks before my husband went to their party on Friday night). I complained that they could at least warned us so we would have made other plans that day. Their answer was “you could have check our website yourself M’am”! (we made our bookings back in February so no line up was featured yet). The concierge couldn’t get us tickets for their sister hotel next door and rolled the eyes when I asked her how much it was (I had to force her to call to get the info – she clearly wasn’t capable to get us tickets). I wonder why they have a concierge at all. She then sent us to a store, who then sent us to the entrance (“we don’t sell tickets at this time of the day”), and by then the price was not €40 but €50 because the event had started already!

Saturday, went out shopping and got stopped at the reception because part of our shopping was drinks. They asked to check our bags and said that we should have brought it 10 mn earlier, but they can’t let you access your room with your drinks until the next day. They kept is and didn’t bother to give it back to us (we didn’t insist since it took them ages to find our second luggage in the storage room)

I said I stayed twice at Ushuaia and I had a better experience at the Tower, the staff and the reception and at the pool was a bit fancy (good looking with limited knowledge of the hospitably) but they were much better. Maybe Ushuaia is living on their reputation from last yet and will soon but over with the like of Hard Rock Café, Destino by Pacha, Me Ibiza who are offering similar concept of parties but maybe with a 5-star service, a nicer beach and lower prices.
I won’t come back this time as they really spoiled our trip to Ibiza this time and we spend €2500 (dinner excluded) at Ushuaia. Everyone around us last year and this year had an argument with a member of the staff.

They do have good DJ (although some are now playing next door) so I recommend to book another hotel for twice the price and pay your entrance if you want to party once.

Room Tip: The Tower is better (I got the fashion victim room which was really cool last year)
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
11  Thank eloelo

Dear Eloelo!

We would like to thank you for your comments. We are sorry to hear that your journey with us was not as successful as at your last stay and that you felt that the room was very small. We would like to let you know that our suites are bigger and that standard rooms with stage view have their value for the direct view to the center of the events. Turn-down service is only provided at the Tower. Please be assured that all of our staff speak English and that in the case of misunderstanding we provide the help of consulting other colleagues, with better knowledge of the language. At check-in we always offer the help of bellboys and if they are none available, we provide to deliver the luggage to your room as soon as the bellboy returns from the previous check-in. Concerning the sunbeds we have limited space available. Nevertheless it is possible to book the Balinese beds to a price of € 190,00 which includes a bottle of champagne. Furthermore you can reserve bigger sunbeds to a price of € 130,00 which includes 1L of fresh Sangria. Although your comments concerning the staff are unexpected we take them into account and we will talk to the maître in order to improve our service. At this point we want to highlight that there is always a person in charge, the head of reception or a manager available, who is happy to help you to solve a problem. We are sorry for the service at the beach but please be assured that we always provide ice for the drinks purchased at our Beach Club if you wish so. As it is already your second visit it surprises us to hear that you did not like the beach and you were disturbed by the airplanes as it is the same situation and beach every year. In addition our rooms are noise isolated, therefore as soon as you close the doors, you won't hear any planes. The bar "Up" in the Tower is open until 1am and the party your husband has been to was on 30st of May, which was a special event and the only party on a Friday at Ushuaïa. All the information of our events and Dj performances can be found on our website. We suggest you to check out the homepage before making a reservation in order to be able to attend the concert you like. Concerning your comment about our concierge we would like to inform you that they do not sell tickets, but it is possible to buy them at our Official Ushuaïa Store in the hotel, where our staff sent you. As usual, a ticket for an event which has already started is more expensive than buying it before, and sometimes due to high demand there are no more tickets available. The hotel policy does not accept alcoholic drinks after 5pm. In case you wish to bring your purchase inside we offer to store them in the luggage room and you are able to collect them after the event. We appreciate your comments and are trying to offer the professional service a lot of our clients value, as you obviously did as well at your first visit. We are happy to welcome you at our hotel again or at our sister property "Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza" with which we share the same beach area and which offers events as well.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 July 2014

Overpriced? Yes! Welcome to Ibiza.
Well, you will find a lot of cheaper 5star Hotels in the world, but there is just one Ushuaia.
This hotel ist just amazing. Why do you go to Ibiza? To have the best partys, best dj's and best locations in the world. You have all in one at Ushuaia. Incredibel Place!!!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Annette S
PalladiumHG, General Manager at Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 July 2014

Dear Annette S!

Thank you very much for your positive review on our Ushuaïa Ibiza Beach Hotel. Our hotel with its unique style and decoration offers a variety of modern facilities: 3 elegant shaped pools, 4 delicious restaurants which include the Japanese "Minami", Montauk Steakhouse, the Beach Club and the Oyster & Caviar Bar. The one-of-a-kind idea of hosting the best parties of the Island in the center of our hotel permits all of our guest to have a life time experience and to party directly from their room. We are happy that you had a fantastic stay here with us and we hope to see you soon again for our upcoming events.