“Perfect breakfast, irresistibly fresh lunch!”
Review of Buena Onda Cafe

Buena Onda Cafe
Price range: US$6 - US$35
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect breakfast, irresistibly fresh lunch!”
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I went to Buena Onda after a recommendation, and I had my best breakfast in Ibiza in that restaurant. Perfectly clean interior and nice relaxed garden with smiling service!

They also had an English menu and the prices were quite reasonable for that food.

I'd recommend Buena Onda for anyone who likes to eat healthy and delicious food at the same time!

ps. don't miss the lunch deals - 2 for 14 Euros! =)

• Visited June 2014

• Greek first
Elgin, United Kingdom
“Beautiful food, nice people”
Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

We wish we had went here sooner! This restaurant was a 3 minute walk from Hotel Garbi. If you walk right from the hotel it is down one of the side streets as if you were heading back down to the beach. It isn't noticeable from the main drag or the beach but it's worth finding.....a hidden gem! It feels quite nice being tucked away from it all.

The food is Italian with a good variety, but not too much. Sometimes you can get a menu with just far too much choice, but this was great.
They have a fresh juice or smoothie menu too, if I'd known sooner I would have been here in the morning after a heavy night in space replenishing the body again!
Food was cooked to perfection. I had the chickpea burger meal and my partner had the tomato pasta, it was just delish! Highly recommended! Fresh, healthy, tasty and really cheap prices. The guys here really know what they are doing.
I must comment also about the water we were served, it was in glass bottles chilled perfectly, not plastic bottles like 90% of the other places. I feel it really makes a difference.
The bathroom was also nice and clean but with the addition of a kiddies loo, a miniature version of the adult loo, I thought that was great! A nice touch!
The staff were totally spot on, We could have spoke with them all night, genuine nice cool guys. I love how they are pet friendly there too, and if I lived in Ibiza I'd drop by with my dogs and cat all the time!

No negatives to speak of here, a fantastic eatery.
I do have a suggestion though, it would be great to see gnocchi on the menu with a simple tomato and basil sauce and/or a cheese sauce. It's a great meal on the stomach if you've been hard partying and it's also healthy and If anyone can execute this meal well it would be you guys!

We will definitely be back next time we are in Ibiza! Thanks again!

Visited July 2014
1 Thank Loopdaloop
Edmonton, Canada
“One of the few good options along Playa d'en Bossa”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

The food at Buena Onda isn't mindblowing but it's certainly the best we had along PdB. Creative dishes, friendly service, a nice setting, decent prices. Eat here or go to Ibiza Town for your meals. The rest will disappoint.

• Visited August 2013
Antwerp Province, Belgium
“Beautiful food by beautiful people!”
Reviewed 10 July 2014

Having lunch or dinner in Buena Onda Café in playa d'en Bossa is a real treat on your holiday! Their menu is variated so almost everyone has to find something they really like. You taste the freshness of their products, and in combination with a healthy shake or juice, you will definitely be ready for another great day or night on the island!

Start or end your day here in a relaxed atmosphere with a stunning view, surrounded by people who serve you with a smile!

One word: beautiful!

• Visited July 2014
Dublin, Ireland
“Freshest food in Playa D'en Bossa”
Reviewed 9 July 2014

This restaurant is an absolute must for those visiting Playa D'en Bossa. We happened to come across Buena Onda when walking on the beach one day and decided to try it. WOW - the food is so fresh and tasty, we were delighted as we hadn't had one nice meal since arriving in Playa D'en Bossa. This was the nicest food we had during our trip to Ibiza. The staff are very friendly. We enjoyed this place so much so that we went four times in one week! Would highly recommend it. The food is a bit more expensive but it is worth every cent to know you are eating fresh and tasty food and unlike other dirty cafes around the area this one is a hidden gem. Needs more signage to attract more customers! Thank you for the delicious food Buena Onda! I wish you continued success in Ibiza :)

• Visited June 2014