Bon Sol Prestige is a great place to stay in Playa den Bossa! It's located on a quieter back-street right next to Sankeys. The room was spotless and was cleaned daily.
The only cons I would mention is that:
1. The Wi-Fi in the room we had was very spotty. We were staying on the 3rd floor at the end unit farthest away from Sankeys, so I'm not sure how the connection is in other parts of the hotel.
2. The shower water would randomly get very cold and then warm again in the middle of a shower. It wasn't a major inconvenience but just a shock when it first happened.
3. When the front desk charged my credit card, I asked them to not have the bank convert my charge to US dollars, but they did anyway. I'm sure it was an accident, but I was charged a bad exchange rate vs. if I had my own bank convert the euros to US dollars. Just something to check if you pay by credit card.
Other than that, good base for Ibiza! I enjoyed that it was on a quieter street to allow me to rest in quiet when I wanted to, but still very close to the 'the strip'!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Agoda and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Bon Sol Prestige reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bon Sol Prestige Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa