Hotel Torre del Mar
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Restaurant
  • Beachfront
Sirenis Hotel Goleta & Spa(Playa d'en Bossa)
  • Beachfront
Apartmentos Playa Sol I(Playa d'en Bossa)
  • Restaurant
  • Breakfast included
Apartments Llevant(Ibiza Town)
  • Beachfront
Hotel Playasol Mare Nostrum(Playa d'en Bossa)
View Hotel
All reviewsibiza townmountain viewfree soft drinkssea view roomminute walkoutdoor poollovely hotelplaya denbuffet breakfastmini barbora borapool towelsplenty of loungersgreat facilitieslong weekendhalf boardsun loungers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Room fittings are old and seedy despite a great view on the sea and free parking, nice pool, decent breakfast buffet. But the hotel is overcharging during the summer months and the staff seem overworked As for the bathroom amneties, don't expect much despite the price tag of a 4 star. Pity as the location is great.

Room Tip: Ask for a view on the beach...it may make you forget that the hotel is overpriced.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Stayed here with my 2 daughters for 5 nights. We met one of my daughters who had been staying at the Garbi which she said was lovely, but the Torre Del mar was better.We had a room on the 4th floor on a corner. It was very large despite having a large double bed and a sofa bed that was permanently made up. The balcony had lovely views right down the coast. The bathroom was new and beautifully appointed with a big walk in shower. Despite being fairly full it was very quiet in the room. The restaurant overlooks Ibiza town and the sea and the breakfast was really good with a good choice. Position wise it couldn't be better. Its about halfway between the old town and the strip where a couple of the big clubs are. Both take about half an hour to stroll to. The pool area is really nice with plenty of loungers. All together we could not have chosen a better hotel.

Room Tip: Definitely worth the extra for a sea view room
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank gillianweatherburn
Reviewed 20 July 2014

Very friendly, professional and helpful staff (an unusual phenomenon for the Spanish hospitality industry as a whole, which is usually slow, confused, lazy and at times blatantly rude). Excellent location, located just at the northern tip of the main beach, walking distance to Bora Bora, etc, and quick cab ride to Porto and major clubs. Nice and quiet with a sophisticated clientelle, allows for good recovery and sleep in after a big night. Ive stayed there every time I go to Ibiza.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 July 2014

My friend and I stayed here for one night whilst on our way to Formentera. We arrived after midnight so were pretty tired. Check in was not as straight forward as hoped for at that time of night. I had booked the hotel online via Trivago to get the best price. But the reception seemed to think that we had booked only for one person, even though I had specified in my booking that the room needed to be a twin and not a double. Having sorted that out, we went to our room and found one double bed!!!! As we were only staying one night we decided that we couldn't be bothered to go back to reception to ask for a room change. The room itself was clean and bright, if not particularly large. I can't comment on storage space as we didn't need to unpack. The bathroom was also nice and bright with a very good shower.

The following morning we were up pretty early and were one of the first down to breakfast. The dinning room was decorated very nicely, as was the lobby. Lots of shiny white surfaces and clean lines. I do believe that it has recently under gone a refurbishment. The breakfast itself was of a good quality with plenty to choose from, but as usual on the continent no decent tea.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Treacle9
Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

So first the good...

Spectacular view from the room, quiet hotel, good facilities, nice modern clean room, good breakfast included in the price

And the not so good...

We booked a double room but it had two single beds pushed together (they were made up separately and even when pushed together there was a big gap due to the frames so it was impossible to actually use them as a double), talking to others that's always what you get if you order a 'double'. The beds also had cheap quality mattresses (not pocket-sprung) so weren't the most comfy. The room was smallish and didn't have a bath (only a shower) and had a bit of a clean but basic 'travelodge' kind of vibe to it (all wipe-down surfaces, very little by the way of soft furnishings).

Overall it was fine but I'd have expected more for my money (nearly £200 per night) even in Central London so if I returned to Ibiza I'd probably try somewhere else instead.

Stayed: July 2014