Hotel Playasol The New Algarb
Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza(Playa d'en Bossa)
Free cancellation until 25/05
US$319
US$306
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$392/night.

Hotel Torre del Mar(Playa d'en Bossa)
Free cancellation until 31/05
US$309
US$290
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$459/night.

Migjorn Ibiza Suites & Spa(Playa d'en Bossa)
US$283
US$235
Savings alert! 44% below average rates

The price you found is 44% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$423/night.

Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel(Playa d'en Bossa)
Free cancellation until 25/05
US$299
Savings alert! 35% below average rates

The price you found is 35% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$460/night.

Free cancellation until 27/05
US$346
US$324
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$423/night.

Hotel Playasol Mare Nostrum(Playa d'en Bossa)
US$160
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$181/night.

Apartamentos Playasol My Tivoli(Playa d'en Bossa)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 31/05
US$183
US$177
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$207/night.

Free cancellation until 27/05
US$352
US$330
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$409/night.

Ibiza Sun Apartments(Playa d'en Bossa)(Great Value!)
US$283
US$275
  • Pool
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,073 results
All reviewsibiza townbar staffbora borapool areaburger kingsea viewplaya denwalls are very thinstayed all inclusiveall inclusive foodall inclusive dealout of seasonplastic cupsshort breakhalf boardyoung peoplethe hotel is clean
Reviewed 7 May 2013

stayed here for 5 nights! when they had there mini storm no sun!
looking for cheap and cheerful break!!

The hotel has a excellent location on the beach front but that's about it!!

I would recommend to any one that goes to this hotel to take EARPLUGS as you here every little noise i mean every little NOISE!! people shouting and running up down the corridors when coming home from the clubs and also people having SEX and you could here this from down the hall to up above...

food was OK have had better in poorer countries could have been more choice and warmer..

room cleaned every other day.. not always fresh towels left...

ROOMS!! there is a inner door connected into next room to you with a dodgy lock most of the rooms are like this apart from 5/6 floor!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank rachel211989
Reviewed 4 May 2013

My husband and I stayed here for 3 days last month and had a great time. It was just a cheap last minute break - the return flights were £20 each, and it was £140 for 2 nights AI. The hotel is in a great beachfront location, and is close to the airport. Taxi from the airport was 11 euros.
Check in was fine, the staff were friendly enough. We were given a room on the 6th (top) floor, the room was basic but more importantly clean. The hotel on the whole looks tired and in need of a complete revamp but hey we don't go away to complain about the interior design. There is no kettle in the room if you like a morning cuppa.
Drinks were fine, as others have stated they are served in plastic cups and of a night there was a bit of a queue. The entertainer really did try his best to get everyone involved, especially during the Mr Algarb contest! The food was passable, nothing outstanding but nothing truly awful.
While we were there, hundreds of American teenagers turned up for Tripbiza for their Spring break, so there was a huge pool party while we were there which was great. It was very funny watching them getting more and more sozzled!
There are a few shops opposite the hotel and a tobacconist down the road. Most of the bars / clubs were closed as the season hadn't started yet. Space, BoraBora, and Sankeys are all close to the Algarb.

We would definitely return to the Algarb, providing it was cheap enough. Recommended!!!!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank yummymummy016
Reviewed 2 May 2013

I stayed here for 4 nights at the end of April. I was all inclusive - total of 220 euros which I thought was exceptional value.

The hotel is about a 10 minute drive from the airport - around 11 euros for me both times. It was really quiet and this suited me but I got speaking to two young people from somewhere in Eastern Europe and it was obvious they were looking for more of a night life and noise - avoid if that is what you are looking for. Do go if you want to enjoy the marvels of Ibiza without the drunken madness.

Check in was pleasant - I was upgraded to a double as there were no single rooms and got a free bottle of wine on arrival as well as a page of instructions on when meal times where.

Room had all I needed in it and a nice balcony view. There is no power shower but it was fine for me. TV has just one channel but I got to watch the Real Madrid v Dortmund game in Spanish which was a thrill :-)

It was a little cold I would say and as a result, my sleep wasn't the best. There are blankets but they smelled musty. Walls are thin so I bought ear plugs withme like others have recommended and was fine.

Staff - I found very friendly contrary to some other reviews. There is a one older man behind the bar who was very sharp with customers but he was the exception. Everybody else was perfectly pleasant and some were positively lovely - Juanita at the bar and the nice man with a beard who wished me a lovely good morning every day.

I was all inclusive. I found the food varied - no complaints there but yes, depending on when you joined a meal it was often cold. Breakfast is 8 - 10.30 (I would have liked an earlier breakfast), lunch perfect 1 -3 and dinner 7.30 - 9.30. There are hot (kind of) meals and a vast array of salads. Desserts are often the same but they are nice so again, no complaints.

The dining area is very large with a great view of the beach. Public areas include a large lounge with loads of sofas and chairs where there was some form of entertainment each night, a sizeable outside smoking area and a large area around a pool for sun lounging.

Rooms were cleaned every day and the hotel itself was immaculate. I did not feel the same way about the need for refurbishment as some other travellers - I thought it was absolutely fine.

Areas to improve - it rained a lot on my trip and the roof leaks into the common lounge. In the mornings there were 5 or 6 cleaning ladies mopping up water so as to avoid accidents near breakfast time but then they obviously started on the rooms and large puddles of water accumulated some of which were not marked. One man fell heavily slipping on water and given the number of small children who were at the hotel, this needs to be addressed.

I felt there wasn't much for very small children in terms of entertainment.

Major positives - the quiet, the staff, the proximity to the airport and beach and the cleanliness.

I was on my own looking for some walks and photography - tip - take a right along the beach and walk up to Carregador Tower then head to the next beach north and walk around the coast - I saw lizards :-) Or head east along the road and take in the colours of the flora and fauna - marvellous. You can also take a left and walk all the way into Ibiza town - it is a very pleasant walk. The beach is very close and is cleaned every morning.

I would definitely go back - I really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
2  Thank Jo P
Reviewed 1 May 2013

Basic 60's style hotel in need of refurbishment. It's perfectly fine for a few days and is clean, the rooms are cleaned every day and so is the pool area. It is right next to the beach. I imagine it could get a bit rowdy in high season in the hotel and the area, but we were there before the season had started. It's not far to walk into Ibiza town and a taxi is about 7 euros. There is one bus every hour but they seem a bit erratic. Planes come over quite regularly but the general "Spanish hotel" noises such as squeaky floors, cleaners, people returning etc is much louder. The lifts are also a bit rubbish and only worked sporadically so if you struggle with stairs it would be an issue. As is typical with most Spanish hotels of this type there is no fridge or kettle. All rooms seem to have a sea view which is good. We didn't eat so can't comment on the food. We would stay again if a cheap deal out of season came up.

• Stayed: April 2013
Reviewed 1 May 2013

I stayed at this hotel In June and September 2012. This hotel is perfect location for anybody wanting to make the most of Ibiza, big sized pool leads straight down to the beach with a short 10 minute walk your on Bora Bora beach and the bars a blaring with music! Cabs rides to the big clubs such as priviledge, ammenisa etc are about a 15 minute drive (cab drivers go so fast) but well worth staying in Playa Den Bossa if your aged 22-24 instead of San Antonio where 18's stay. Space is literally a 10 minute walk from this hotel also which is ideal. There are lots of fast food shops near by for your early morning much on the way home from the clubs such as burger king dominoes kfc and subway! Hotel does a good buffet too tho for during the day and breakfast, quite repeatitive however does the job! Drinks while all inclusive come in small plastic cups and you can get three at a time but the measures are sooo strong your finished so quick and already at the bar for the next three. You can buy club tickets within the hotel too which is great. Rooms are spacious and basic for a clubbing holiday but very clean and staff are pleasant. Wide range of nationalities come to this hotel and lots of groups of friends. Fantastic hotel who do not mind if u wanna play ur music loud when getting ready. Perfect stay! I'll be back here in September 2013! ENJOY

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with friends