Myself and my mother stayed at the Hotel Algarb from the 15th to the 22nd October.If you are hoping to sleep or relax during the day you have no chance. From 11am to 7pm there is very loud music played in the pool area that can be heard in every part of the hotel.Even when your doors and windows are shut in your room its all you can hear.Some of the music contained very offensive language and there were children playing in the pools
In the restaurant there is dirty water leaking from the air conditioners onto food plates and food at the buffet , on our first night we discovered this half way through a meal and my mother spent four of our seven days in her room with sickness and diarrhea.
The internet is 40 euros for a week , what the hotel fails to tell you is that it does not work if you want to use Facebook or Skype to contact relatives back home.Most other applications do not work either.I complained to the hotel and was told that if i needed to use the internet i should do it in the middle of the night when all the other guests were asleep as there signal was no good.
The food was varied but we found the meat several times not cooked properly and cold, and the same food was repeated daily.
The nosiest hotel i have ever stayed in it was like sleeping in the middle of a shopping center , never again,
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The New Algarb takes care of its customers, offering its best services and combining comfort and quality. We aim to make luxury available to all. Welcome to "Lowxury". A renovated and distinguished space where you will be able to sleep in refurbished bedrooms and you will find all kinds of leisure and restaurant services. We also offer the convenience of having everything included at the same price. The most complete accommodation for a demanding tourist. Only 5 minutes away by car from central Ibiza and the airport, located in a privileged area of the Playa d'en Bossa, one of the most famous and beautiful beaches, where you can have fun at the essential clubs and discos which are part of the Ibiza night-life scene. A unique opportunity for you to try our delicious buffet with show cooking in our state-of-the-art restaurant with stunning views of the Mediterranean. You can also watch the sun go down from one of the Balinese beds at the Beach Club, relax in our refurnished bedrooms, or simply enjoy the newly modernised facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , TravelUp, Priceline, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Grupo Playa Sol and Odigeo so you can book your The New Algarb Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Algarb Hotel Ibiza Town
- Resort All Inclusive Algarb
- Hotel Algarb Ibiza
- The New Algarb Hotel Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa