The hotel really needs an upgrade. Rooms and linen are clean, cleaned everyday and fresh towels. There is no sound proofing which is annoying with the endless amount of clubbers coming in from 1am to 6am and the early risers from 8am. We paid £120 for a week each for room only which is fair would have upgraded to all inclusive but it was 40euro extra per day at the hotel so cheaper to book before you arrive. Glad we didnt upgrade as spent most of our time at The Garbi Hotel next door which is lovely 18euro for buffett which is fab. Nice wee bakers across road for breakfast and lunch about 4 euros each so not that much more and far supperior. Algarb is on direct bus route to Evissa town which is fab and we also went to cafe del mar for sunset, this should be on everyones bucket list along with a day trip to Formentera. All in all good but the hotel is leaving it self in the 80s I would have spent money in the hotel if it was nicer.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Location: The hotel is located at the centre of the Playa d’en Bossa, at the seafront in one of the most visited and popular areas of Ibiza. It is very close to the city centre (only 3 km away), and has a bus stop in front of the hotel; it is also close to fashionable clubs and only 13 minutes from the airport. Rooms: The rooms have been completely renovated and are fully equipped with all the furniture guests may need (desk, luggage rack, bedside table, and chair/armchair), a full bathroom with a bathtub and partition and a hair dryer. All rooms have air conditioning, a plasma TV with satellite service, free safe, telephone, mini-fridge, and balcony with patio furniture and side views of the sea. Facilities: Hotel facilities have been updated to provide them with a touch of modernity and to enlarge them. The complex has one pool for adults and one pool for children with lounge chairs and umbrellas for guests to use as well as direct beach access. Qiub, the pool’s beach bar, located in front of the sea, offers a wide variety of gastronomic delights and cocktails from 11:00 am to 7:30 pm. It also has an exclusive Balinese bed and lounge chair service for a fee. The pool bar serves drinks from 10:30 am to 7:00 pm and a variety of snacks from 11:00 am to 6:00 pm. We also have a bar in the lobby offering drinks from 7:00 pm to midnight. Next to it, the new TOKYO IBIZA restaurant offers a variety of both Mediterranean and Asian cuisine in a buffet with a cooking show for breakfast (8:00 am to 11:00 am), lunch (1:30 pm to 3:00 pm), and dinner (7:30 pm to 9:30 pm). Services: The hotel offers newspapers in three different areas, a large lobby with a video game section (PlayStation), 85” TV, 24 hour vending machines, shops, and a pool table. Massage area in the pool garden. Check-in begins at 2:00 pm and check-out is at 11:00 am. Free Wi-Fi, both in the rooms and in the common areas of the hotel. The All-Inclusive Plus service allows guests to enjoy the restaurant, lobby bar, and pool services during the above-mentioned hours. It includes warm and cold dishes from the restaurant. A variety of sandwiches, hamburgers, pasta, rice dishes, and other international dishes prepared to order. Ice cream, non-bottled soft drinks, juice, water, draught beer, hot drinks, a variety of wines and spirits (from top brands, naturally); all of this is provided with personalised service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Onthebeach, Grupo Playa Sol, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hotel Playasol The New Algarb reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Algarb Hotel Ibiza Town
- Resort All Inclusive Algarb
- Hotel Algarb Ibiza
- Hotel Playasol The New Algarb Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa