“Great location for a party!”

Ibiza Jet Apartments
Ranked #24 of 33 Hotels in Playa d'en Bossa
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Perfect place for the liveliness on the island. You're right on the beach and near everything you need.
One thing I must say is to watch your bags and belongings around the pool area, the beach and apartments don't have a divide so there's always lots of random people hanging around.

Pool isn't particularly clean but what do you expect on Bora Bora beach!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jodesxx
There are newer reviews for Ibiza Jet Apartments

Reviewed 15 January 2014

We were group of 11 adults and had 3 different hotels ours was Jet apartments. We had best location and hotel we had pool parties going on everyday but the room we had not noisy so for those who like to party this is a one great hotel. Room had to be a little bigger as we booked for four persons we were expecting 2 bedroom apartment but in reality we had 1 bedroom apartment combined with kitchen and 2 single sofa beds. Over all we had a really great holiday.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 9 January 2014

This was my partner and I's first visit to Ibiza so much of what we didn't like about Jet Apartments may also be reflected across many other accommodation options across the island. Even if this is the case, I review Jet's on its merits as a stand alone hotel.

The apartment was a good size, plenty of room to have a room party with a few friends and it also had a balcony that overlooked the pool and down to the beach. There was a small kitchenette with a fridge, disturbingly though no dish washing liquid was provided so lord knows who cleans the dishes properly and how often.

The bathroom was in desperate need of maintenance with a shower curtain with unknown stains and a shower head that had clearly seen better days. The fixtures were also rusting as the water is actually salty - buy bottled water for drinking and brushing your teeth.

The room clearly hasn't been redecorated for 20 years and just looks sad and tired. In saying that, much of the islands buildings and infrastructure is in the same boat and looks tired and past it's prime. Is it just trading on past glory?

They don't provide towels for the pool or beach, so you have to buy or bring one. It was 15 euros to hire a day bed within the hotel's pool complex which I found a bit rude. I know European beaches rent day beds but I think within my own hotel that is a rip off. What if I only want to use it for 30 minutes?

Accommodation in Ibiza is expensive as you will no doubt find out. This was at the cheaper end of the spectrum and it was still the most expensive out of our entire trip across Europe. It was also easily the worst.

All in all the above issues really just grated on us and definitely affected our experience on the island. Can I recommend it? To groups of young 18-25s I can see the value to save cash for partying. Would we stay there again? Hell no.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank bellsy1
Reviewed 8 January 2014

The location is amazing, if you are looking for something crazy.. There are a lot of Irish and Dutch around, but most of them seemed cool. The hotel is right on the beach, but there are a lot of thieves. A lot of people I met who were staying in the hotel had money stolen from their rooms and safes, including me (€100) :( When we asked at the reception,they said the cameras don't work, and were rude about it. I would recommend, but be careful with your cash.

Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Breeni T
Reviewed 31 December 2013 via mobile

Once you've been here a few times you get used to it. The location of this hotel is the best part of it to be honest- not the rooms or the style!! It's within walking distance to the best beach Bora Bora party and one of the best clubs - Space. You'd have to get a taxi to every other club on the island. That's why most people stay on the other side.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 19 December 2013

Ok it is what is. A cheap reasonable set of apartments in Playa d'en Bossa. If you are wanting somewhere you can chill with your mates before going out, somewhere you don't have to be too concerned about making noise then these apartments are great; centrally located, cheap with all of what you need for a party weekend/week in Ibiza. Yes it's not amazing but we found it clean and it was fine for what we paid, we were to be honest more than satisfied with it.

Positives: Sea View, over looked the pool (request for this, pay a bit more). Could play music and chill on the balcony. Near to the big clubs so no taxi fairs from San An. Working fridge and shower. Clean rooms and bedding. Near to all the bars and shops so perfect all rounder, like I say for a party weekend in Ibiza. Also great for a good laugh people watching! Upgraded by the hotel for free which was amazing as we had a perfect apartment looking at the sea/pool.

Negatives: THIEVES

I would just like to say Pleeeeeease do not take anything of value with you that you would care to lose. It was completely my own stupidity for leaving my money out and my phone on charge but after a few on the beach security concerns escaped me. I realised my money had been stolen the following day and my phone the following night however both must have happened at the same time as we had not left the apartments in that time from realising my money had been nicked, we were leaving on a morning flight the following morning so there was little I could do in terms of informing the police. I did present this information on check-out and the receptionist was very vague about helping me, she informed me that she would speak to the cleaning staff but I knew once my things were stolen it was most probable and inside job. We were always very careful about locking the balcony and the front door, it was simply my own daft fault for leaving my things out of the safe, that said however you should be able to do this.

Things to watch out for:
Within the bathroom we had a large window which was open often (apart from when we shut it), Housekeeping kept on opening this and it is very possible that someone was hiding within this section of the building, the window was large enough for someone to squeeze in - make sure you shut this!
Strange knocks on the door. There was an awful lot of knocking on our door and occasionally when we went to it there was no one there, it wasn't until we got home that we thought maybe this was connected to see whether we were in the room or not.
ALWAYS USE & LOCK THE SAFE & DOORS.
DO NOT LEAVE ANYTHING OF VALUE OUT.

Despite the theft I would return to Jet apartments but I would be a lot more careful with my things and this is the reason I am writing an all round view and not giving the hotel a Terrible or Average rating. If it wasn't for the theft I would have put this as an Average and if it wasn't for all of the positives I definitely would have given this a terrible as there is nothing worse than having 100 Euros and £150 nicked along with your brand new iphone5 when you are meant to be enjoying yourselves!

Room Tip: Ask for a sea view and pay a bit more.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Emma D
Reviewed 18 November 2013

I recently stayed at Jet Apartments for a girl’s holiday in August 13. I have to admit, prior to the holiday I had read some pretty disturbing reviews about the accommodation including uncleanliness & apartments being broken into, but by that point it was too late!

When we arrived at the apartments, because we'd taken an early morning flight we arrived before the allocated check-in time. The staff were really friendly and had designated locker rooms that we were able to leave our luggage in whilst they allowed us to go & enjoy all of the facilities until we were able to go to our room. As well as this, being in a large group we required several apartments & after speaking to them prior to our stay they allocated us 3 apartments next door to each other, which made the stay even more enjoyable.

There are two pools, both of which seemed pretty clean throughout our stay. One pool had a D.J playing throughout the day & the other was more of a relaxing atmosphere so it was nice to have the option of either. There are also several different restaurants, bars & shops located within the accommodation, as well as a beauty salon & hairdressers if needed!

The apartments are pretty basic & quite small, however being on holiday in Ibiza we weren’t too fussed about what the rooms looked like. The cleaners came in & cleaned the rooms every day & they had all the facilities needed (beds, wardrobe, kitchen, balcony, bathroom ect).

During our stay, staff were really helpful and endeavored to ensure we have a good stay with them. When we had a problem with our safe they responded quickly & efficiently and always seemed polite and willing to help.

The only negative thing I would say is that prices of the food/drink at Jet are pretty extortionate, however having been to Ibiza before it was more than expected.

Overall, a really fun stay at Jet Apartments & I’ll definitely be returning next year!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends