“Great party place located bang on the beach”

Ibiza Jet Apartments
Ranked #24 of 33 Hotels in Playa d'en Bossa
Reviewed 17 May 2014

We went to Ibiza to celebrate our graduation way back in 2011 in July. But writing the review now since we had a blast. To begin with we were ~40 of us and the check in was done smoothly. The rooms are nice and comfortable with clean toilets. It’s located bang on the beach and is very close to the famous Bora Bora bar and Space. Pool party is never ending and the drinks are really great. There are 2 swimming pools and the restaurant also has good food. Price wise also it’s a great option and you will have a great time either drinking or swimming or sun bathing. All in all, a great place to stay and enjoy Ibiza.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends

Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Excellent location. Slightly below standard accommodation but still positive review as all you need in Ibiza is a clean room. Great for a holiday with friends but I'd not recommend as a couples venue & definitely not for young families due to the constant parties in the rooms. Biggest plus point is 2 min walk to beach/shops and less than a mile to space (nightclub).

Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank 22dolly22
Reviewed 25 April 2014

My stay was great. We were 3 people in 2 rooms. The bed was not perfect but I really don't care because when I look outside I feel like I am in the sea. Perfect sea view!!! Perfect location very close to clubs. Go and book now!!! You will love it.

Room Tip: Perfect location very close to clubs
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Parlla
Reviewed 7 April 2014

The apartments were great, just in front of the beach, with a very nice swimming pool. Our balconies were really on the view of the sea!

The best part was the friendly staff. They helped us a lot, to rent a car, to find our best areas, to get a map, etc.

But the VERY BEST is that I forgot my smartphone in my apartment when I left, and I only realized when I was back home. I called the apartments and they told me they will look at it. The day after they called me back, they had found it and they were going to send it to my home via priority post. Three days after I had my phone back at home. Very honest and nice people!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Anjael
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We stayed at Mare Nostrum down the resort which was a good hotel (see my review) but we spent most of our time here due to the AMAZING atmosphere.

The pool gets extremely busy during the day and late afternoon as there is a live dj playing house music. The atmosphere is good, next door to Bora Bora bar if you fancy flicking between the two. Also slap bang on the beach if you want to get away from the lively atmosphere for a short while. Drinks are expensive (but it is Ibiza come on) but we found the supermarket around the corner sold the cans of Kopperberg for 2 euros so we kept going there instead of the bar which charged 8 euros. Nobody noticed.

There were numerous characters that made this place special. Gino would appear for an hour every day to liven the party up. For those who don't know him, he is a Belgian party machine who has crazy dance moves and wears odd trainers with a 'snork style' pony tail. Then for the 8 hours of partying, there is Fila Boy who dresses in Fila shorts, Fila trainers, Fila cap, Fila socks and NON-STOP parties with some cracking dance moves, directly in front of the speaker system. His ear drums must be non-existant at the end of the season. Jet Apartments was the highlight of our holiday, and we will be staying here next time we visit Ibiza!

Not for the people looking for a relaxing holiday!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank David R
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Bit of a s#%t hole, but let's be honest. No one cares when your in Ibiza

Oh one thing. When you book a room for 4 people, customers don't expect to be presented with 2 beds and 2 small...I don't know what to call them??? Picnic benches with bonus cushions?

Room Tip: If your traveling in a group, make sure your first in the room so you can bag a bed
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Ian S
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Stayed with a few friends in aug 2013 and this was the best place by a mile, people where coming from all over the place to be on jet apartments part of bora bora beech!
music to wake up to every monring! and the atmosphere every day literally dragged you out of bed!
none stop here and its exactly what we was looking for.
we had apartment 126 i think. and it was right on the front over looking the pool!!!! we had the best room by the looks of things because our other mates staying here had a much more dull room, with a balcony that was facing a wall of the next hotel.
ours though was without a doubt the best place we couldve wished for!
you spit off our balcony onto the beech! it was that good, and throw a stone to ushuaia and space!
If you dont stay here there is something wrong with you!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends