All reviews pool party bora bora beach place to stay perfect location party holiday playa den san antonio stag do club tickets young people planes flying sea view min walk night life closing parties pool area is close to the airport
Reviewed 13 May 2014 via mobile

Excellent location. Slightly below standard accommodation but still positive review as all you need in Ibiza is a clean room. Great for a holiday with friends but I'd not recommend as a couples venue & definitely not for young families due to the constant parties in the rooms. Biggest plus point is 2 min walk to beach/shops and less than a mile to space (nightclub).

Date of stay: June 2013
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank 22dolly22
Reviewed 25 April 2014

My stay was great. We were 3 people in 2 rooms. The bed was not perfect but I really don't care because when I look outside I feel like I am in the sea. Perfect sea view!!! Perfect location very close to clubs. Go and book now!!! You will love it.

Room tip: Perfect location very close to clubs
Date of stay: August 2013
2  Thank Parlla
Reviewed 7 April 2014

The apartments were great, just in front of the beach, with a very nice swimming pool. Our balconies were really on the view of the sea!

The best part was the friendly staff. They helped us a lot, to rent a car, to find our best areas, to get a map, etc.

But the VERY BEST is that I forgot my smartphone in my apartment when I left, and I only realized when I was back home. I called the apartments and they told me they will look at it. The day after they called me back, they had found it and they were going to send it to my home via priority post. Three days after I had my phone back at home. Very honest and nice people!

Date of stay: May 2013
1  Thank Anjael
Reviewed 25 March 2014

We stayed at Mare Nostrum down the resort which was a good hotel (see my review) but we spent most of our time here due to the AMAZING atmosphere.

The pool gets extremely busy during the day and late afternoon as there is a live dj playing house music. The atmosphere is good, next door to Bora Bora bar if you fancy flicking between the two. Also slap bang on the beach if you want to get away from the lively atmosphere for a short while. Drinks are expensive (but it is Ibiza come on) but we found the supermarket around the corner sold the cans of Kopperberg for 2 euros so we kept going there instead of the bar which charged 8 euros. Nobody noticed.

There were numerous characters that made this place special. Gino would appear for an hour every day to liven the party up. For those who don't know him, he is a Belgian party machine who has crazy dance moves and wears odd trainers with a 'snork style' pony tail. Then for the 8 hours of partying, there is Fila Boy who dresses in Fila shorts, Fila trainers, Fila cap, Fila socks and NON-STOP parties with some cracking dance moves, directly in front of the speaker system. His ear drums must be non-existant at the end of the season. Jet Apartments was the highlight of our holiday, and we will be staying here next time we visit Ibiza!

Not for the people looking for a relaxing holiday!!

Date of stay: September 2013
2  Thank dtr1989
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Bit of a s#%t hole, but let's be honest. No one cares when your in Ibiza

Oh one thing. When you book a room for 4 people, customers don't expect to be presented with 2 beds and 2 small...I don't know what to call them??? Picnic benches with bonus cushions?

Room tip: If your traveling in a group, make sure your first in the room so you can bag a bed
Date of stay: June 2013