“Great Value for Money - Great Location”

Ibiza Jet Apartments
Ranked #24 of 33 Hotels in Playa d'en Bossa
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My girlfriends and I have just returned from our first trip to Ibiza and I have to say I'd go back in a heartbeat. I wasn't sure what to expect from Jet as it is relatively cheap compared to other accom but I was pleasantly surprised.

The apartments themselves are very basic, ours didn't even have a kettle, but they are very clean and finished to a nice standard. We had 5 girls staying in 1 apartment and it all worked well with beds and showers etc. The staff were very helpful and although I've read other reviews that mention check-in/out issues, we checked in at 10pm and then checked out at 1am and the staff couldn't have been nicer.

The main reason to go to Jet is the location though. There are 3 apartment blocks and all of them are on the beach front right next to the Bora Bora beach club. The "complex" has almost everything you need from a supermarket, cafes and restaurants to even a tattoo and piercing place!

The only real downer was the wifi situation, you have to pay extra to have it in your room and they charge per device. We got round this by going to the café below us for breakfast and using their wifi - luckily enough our balcony was right above it and so we could continue access later in the day from the room.

Overall I wouldn't go here as a couple, but if you're with a group of friends and not wanting to spend a fortune on accommodation that you'll barely spend anytime in - this is the place for you!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a sea view.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank MM_LondonW1

Reviewed 23 June 2014

The apartment was ok. Happy to stay there in party mode.
Ibiza is a party town and that what you got at these apartments.
The beds were to singles pushed together , air con was an issue , it broke down several times.
2 lounges were sizeable enough to have people sleep on them if you needed.
Music by the pool was great except it was €10 per person per day for a sun bed , which I found silly considering we we're staying there.
Our room was on the cnr right next to Murphy's bar etc which was very loud through out the night to the wee hrs as were other guest.
We've now moved on to the hard rock where beds by the pool are free.
Wifi in the rooms were non existent.
Moorea restaurant out the front was solid. Lamb shoulder was great

Room Tip: Rooms 180's got the street noise
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Arrived in ibiza at 3.10am, told the receptionist we booked a room and he told us that we weren't on the system! And to try the hotel down the road. So we went to the hotel and they instantly said we were booked at jet apartments. So we came back with 3 heavy suitcases and told the guy at reception to check again. Surprise surprise we're now on the system. But wait there's a twist we can't check in until 1.30pm whereas on the site it clearly said 12 am on the date of arrival. So we ask to leave our luggage at reception and wait we can't because the manager won't allow it but a few people had already been allowed to leave their luggage and go out. And hey me and my friends are the only people sitting in the lobby with our suitcases until 1.30pm whilst everyone else is enjoying themselves on the beach.

• Stayed: June 2014
2  Thank Humera A
Reviewed 15 June 2014

The property is near the airport and the location is quite good. Its right at the central and the beach is accessible past the pool itself. Wi-fi is an issue as it is not free and is charged

The apartments have enough space for 3-4 people and is neat and clean

Good things : -The waitress at the pool ( forget her name)
- Drinks were quite good and prices reasonably at 6 Euros for cocktails

Bad things : Even the hotel guest have to pay for a bed at the pool

Room Tip: Ask for a pool facing room - they tend to avoid giving these at first go
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ricky_mumbai
Reviewed 6 June 2014

The review title says it all, I have been to Playa D'en Bossa 4 times in the last 3 years and had to stay at Jet for my last visit as it is THE PLACE to be! Central to the day time action and just completes the party holiday. Of course when you go to Ibiza for closing or even mid-season then you should not be interested in sleeping (shocked by the amount of reviewers who complain about this)... definitely in the wrong place..
Jet as a hotel is just above average at best, but given the location it rockets straight to the top of the pile, price for where it is even is reasonable as well.... I would definitely stay again, but then again I don't go to IBIZA TO SLEEP...maybe I am strange, hopefully you are like me ;-)

Room Tip: Get the rooms with a sea view, overlooking the pool and you can have a party on your balcony to warm...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
3  Thank DanielHoussein
Reviewed 4 June 2014 via mobile

Jet apartments is in bosa. Right next to bora bora the rooms are average nothing fancy. Good for partying not for sleeping. Beds at pool are 10 euro each a day. Bar prices are steep bit just get a carry out. Pool is good during day tunes are banging handy for airport and clubs. Pretty over priced for what u get but that's Ibiza if u like to sleep I would miss it and just go down for a dance when u get up.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
3  Thank davglafferty
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I came here on a stag do with some mates, each apartment has enough to fit 4-5 people. However, based on my experience here, I would not recommend staying if you want to sleep in the afternoon after a hard nights partying. The Pool has loud music played from about midday, so if youve gone out the night before, and come back at 6-7am in the morning, you won't be getting much sleep, this depends on where your apartment is situated. Ours was situated closer to the main road so we didnt hear the music at much in the morning. Our apartment was situated closer to the main road, so in the evening/early morning, there are bars which play loud music. Couldnt get to sleep til about 7.30am.

Other than that, location is fairly decent with lots of places to get food and drinks. Do not go to the restaurant called Sissi. Exhuberant prices for really bad food. Paid 12 euros for a chicken fajita, had only chicken, cheese and onions. Thats it. Other members of my also complained of their dinner. So best to avoid.

Taxi ride is cheap, only 11 euros to airport and 13 euros to ibiza town and pacha.

Room Tip: If you do decide to stay here, and want sleep in the morning to mid afternoon, get an apartment on f...
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends