“Great party hotel!”

Ranked #23 of 33 Hotels in Playa d'en Bossa
manchester
“Great party hotel!”
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

I was recommended this hotel from a couple of different friends so I had a high expectation to begin with. The hotel is situated right on the beach (not the cleanest) and has a supermarket, bars doing decent food and drink. The atmosphere is amazing and it seems everyone comes here to party around the pool. I got up about 11am and the music wasn't blaring, I'd say it picked up at about 3pm. The rooms are not the best. It's clean enough and has a fridge, big massive balconies and relatively comfy beds however the water was salty! Not Nice to brush your teeth or shower with. The maids changed out bedding everyday and didn't have any theft problems. Overall I think the price is good for the atmosphere and location but the rooms could do with a revamp

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank EmmaArdern

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I read so many terrible reviews of Jet Apartments before my holiday there last week that I had freaked myself out! Yes, the clientele are pretty grim and the rooms are basic, but we had no trouble. The rooms were cleaned everyday (despite some reviews saying differently) and we found the staff friendly and helpful. We had no problems with security. I appreciate that we probably lucked out on room location (215) as it was in the middle of the left hand block (not overlooking the party pool) and was neither on the pool side or the road side, which may have been noisy. There were loads of facilities around the pool and the location was great.

Really NOT my cup of tea as I am a culture vulture and hate places like Ibiza, BUT for a hen do where all you are doing is partying and sleeping, Jet Apartments are exactly what you need.

Negative points - paying for sunbed and saltwater showers!

Room Tip: Left hand block rather than right side overlooking party pool.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Great place to stay for a stag or with the boys, but that's it. Very basic but clean. Lots of good facilities like on site restaurants, pools, bars and tattoo parlour for when your so wrecked it seems like a good idea. In summary it's basic a good price but not a holiday destination.

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank spenderpenny
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 24 June 2014

My girlfriends and I have just returned from our first trip to Ibiza and I have to say I'd go back in a heartbeat. I wasn't sure what to expect from Jet as it is relatively cheap compared to other accom but I was pleasantly surprised.

The apartments themselves are very basic, ours didn't even have a kettle, but they are very clean and finished to a nice standard. We had 5 girls staying in 1 apartment and it all worked well with beds and showers etc. The staff were very helpful and although I've read other reviews that mention check-in/out issues, we checked in at 10pm and then checked out at 1am and the staff couldn't have been nicer.

The main reason to go to Jet is the location though. There are 3 apartment blocks and all of them are on the beach front right next to the Bora Bora beach club. The "complex" has almost everything you need from a supermarket, cafes and restaurants to even a tattoo and piercing place!

The only real downer was the wifi situation, you have to pay extra to have it in your room and they charge per device. We got round this by going to the café below us for breakfast and using their wifi - luckily enough our balcony was right above it and so we could continue access later in the day from the room.

Overall I wouldn't go here as a couple, but if you're with a group of friends and not wanting to spend a fortune on accommodation that you'll barely spend anytime in - this is the place for you!

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a sea view.
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank MM_LondonW1
Sydney, Australia
Reviewed 23 June 2014

The apartment was ok. Happy to stay there in party mode.
Ibiza is a party town and that what you got at these apartments.
The beds were to singles pushed together , air con was an issue , it broke down several times.
2 lounges were sizeable enough to have people sleep on them if you needed.
Music by the pool was great except it was €10 per person per day for a sun bed , which I found silly considering we we're staying there.
Our room was on the cnr right next to Murphy's bar etc which was very loud through out the night to the wee hrs as were other guest.
We've now moved on to the hard rock where beds by the pool are free.
Wifi in the rooms were non existent.
Moorea restaurant out the front was solid. Lamb shoulder was great

Room Tip: Rooms 180's got the street noise
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

Arrived in ibiza at 3.10am, told the receptionist we booked a room and he told us that we weren't on the system! And to try the hotel down the road. So we went to the hotel and they instantly said we were booked at jet apartments. So we came back with 3 heavy suitcases and told the guy at reception to check again. Surprise surprise we're now on the system. But wait there's a twist we can't check in until 1.30pm whereas on the site it clearly said 12 am on the date of arrival. So we ask to leave our luggage at reception and wait we can't because the manager won't allow it but a few people had already been allowed to leave their luggage and go out. And hey me and my friends are the only people sitting in the lobby with our suitcases until 1.30pm whilst everyone else is enjoying themselves on the beach.

• Stayed June 2014
2 Thank Humera A

Travellers are raving about these Playa d'en Bossa hotels

Delhi
Reviewed 15 June 2014

The property is near the airport and the location is quite good. Its right at the central and the beach is accessible past the pool itself. Wi-fi is an issue as it is not free and is charged

The apartments have enough space for 3-4 people and is neat and clean

Good things : -The waitress at the pool ( forget her name)
- Drinks were quite good and prices reasonably at 6 Euros for cocktails

Bad things : Even the hotel guest have to pay for a bed at the pool

Room Tip: Ask for a pool facing room - they tend to avoid giving these at first go
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled with friends