“Perfect location, great for like minded party go-ers!”

Ibiza Jet Apartments
Ranked #23 of 33 Hotels in Playa d'en Bossa
London, United Kingdom
“Perfect location, great for like minded party go-ers!”
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I've just returned from Ibiza so thought I would give a quick mention for others about the hotel ... My friends and I were on a hen do so thought we'd stay somewhere lively and near the action. This hotel was perfect, it's slap, bang in the middle of Playa d'en Bossa, a short walk from Ushuaia and Space and located directly on the beach - what more could you want?

We stayed in block C if I remember correctly and the rooms are of a good standard for what you are paying actually! Albeit they are basic, they are of a good size, clean and bright. It was refreshing to see that the ground floor rooms had an additional security measure on the patio doors as this was something I was worried about from the horror stories you hear of people getting broken in to whilst on holiday.

Yes this hotel is extremely noisy but what do you expect? If you want something a bit quieter then you need to stay a bit further away, out of the action.

You have to pay for sun loungers around the pool which I thought was a bit off, the hotel could provide wristbands or something to distinguish who are guests and who are visitors and then charge the visitors but it's not the end of the world.

There are pool parties every day round the pool, we only participated in these occasionally but that was our preference. They seemed really well organised, great music and good fun.

It's easy to go elsewhere in Playa d'en Bossa during the day, if you want to get away from the hussle and bussle of the clubbers at the Jet pool parties, as I mentioned, the hotel is located directly on the beach. My friends and I went to other hotels, bars, Bora Bora etc. We had an awesome holiday and are now at home with huge post-Ibiza blues!

One other recommendation I would have to the hotel is to have more receptionists. We waited around an hour to check in to the hotel because there was only one man checking guests in and every group seemed to have some issue to resolve or payment required etc.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (88)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Stockholm, Sweden
Reviewed 30 July 2014

This is the worst hotel I have ever stayed at in my entire life. I would not recommend anyone to stay here.

Our visit started off with rude staff who did not pay attention to us what so ever. When we walked to our room we walked pass a filthy pool with hundreds of drunk people surrounding it and extremely loud music. When we came to our building a fat old man clapped his hands for me and my girlfriends, this should tell you a lot about the kind of people staying at this hotel.

The room was dirty and sandy and smelled like mold. You could not regulate the air conditioning which meant that you were freezing when you were sleeping. The worst part was probably the bathroom. It did not look anything like the pictures and you showered in SALT WATER.

To top it all of you had to pay extra for literally everything. Wifi costs 3 euros for one hour and you cannot even use it at your room. The safety box in your room even costs extra! AND you have to pay extra for the sunbeds by the pool, at your own hotel!? And of course you have to pay extra to use the baggage room if your flight doesn't leave until later the day you check-out.

Also, if you after all decide to stay here, beware of the ATM at the hotel. It charges 5 euros extra every time you withdraw cash. Choose another one a bit further away.

The only good thing was the location. It is close to a lot of the big clubs. However, this did not make up for the fact that this hotel SUCKED. DO NOT GO HERE.

Room Tip: Do not go here

Travellers are raving about these Playa d'en Bossa hotels

Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

I recently stayed here with a few friends on a hen do. I love a good party, but hotel takes it to the next level. Great location and seems to be the place to come in the day. It was very basic, but clean. After persistently advising reception of a faulty aircon in the living room, we had several maintenence men come to try and fix it... they never. The heat was just unbearable! The partying probably finishes at 7am, for it to then start up again around midday. We just slept on the beach for most of it.

Young and lively, but this shouldn't be an excuse for the hotel to cut corners which I found that they did.

I wouldn't stay here again.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
London, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed 27 July 2014

As a place to stay you can't really fault the place... it's clean and straight to the point.

Expect to get little sleep... we stayed in July and the place was in full flow. Expect to get no sleep between Midday and 9AM the next morning... You have have the pool party during the day until late evening, then you have everyone getting ready with their boomboxes and then of course you have those who have not gone out and just partying on their balcony and then those who come back after a being out in the clubs. The quiet time is between 9AM and Midday - So if you've done to much... well... go down to the beach a few 100 yards, rent a sunbed for 10Euros (standard price all the way down this beach including Jet) and sleep it off in the sun... or if you have really done to much... get back on it at the pool party :-)

Note... buy your drinks from the bar next to the pool party.. the prices are significantly different...

Overall... it's fine if you are up for it... if you aren't, stay further down the beach and walk down :-)

Room Tip: Get sea/pool facing, 2nd floor +... enjoy the tunes and make sure you bring your own sounds for a pr...
2 Thank Nyaheh
Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Yeah, water in shower and sink is salty, but that doesn't matter when you're staying right on the beach next to Bora Bora, 5 mins away from Ushuaia in hotel full of people that go there for one reason- parties! Everything is by hand: restaurants, shop with alcohol and food, sun lotions and bikinis, even a tattoo salon! You can get all party tickets in hotel reception on the way out so that's very convenient. People are nice and friendly, no issues with safety etc. All on all, can't say a bad word about Jet and will deffo be back soon!

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Mikiktl
manchester
Reviewed 9 July 2014 via mobile

I was recommended this hotel from a couple of different friends so I had a high expectation to begin with. The hotel is situated right on the beach (not the cleanest) and has a supermarket, bars doing decent food and drink. The atmosphere is amazing and it seems everyone comes here to party around the pool. I got up about 11am and the music wasn't blaring, I'd say it picked up at about 3pm. The rooms are not the best. It's clean enough and has a fridge, big massive balconies and relatively comfy beds however the water was salty! Not Nice to brush your teeth or shower with. The maids changed out bedding everyday and didn't have any theft problems. Overall I think the price is good for the atmosphere and location but the rooms could do with a revamp

Stayed July 2014
1 Thank EmmaArdern
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I read so many terrible reviews of Jet Apartments before my holiday there last week that I had freaked myself out! Yes, the clientele are pretty grim and the rooms are basic, but we had no trouble. The rooms were cleaned everyday (despite some reviews saying differently) and we found the staff friendly and helpful. We had no problems with security. I appreciate that we probably lucked out on room location (215) as it was in the middle of the left hand block (not overlooking the party pool) and was neither on the pool side or the road side, which may have been noisy. There were loads of facilities around the pool and the location was great.

Really NOT my cup of tea as I am a culture vulture and hate places like Ibiza, BUT for a hen do where all you are doing is partying and sleeping, Jet Apartments are exactly what you need.

Negative points - paying for sunbed and saltwater showers!

Room Tip: Left hand block rather than right side overlooking party pool.