Alighting from the airport coach to see the entrance to the hotel, I thought WOW!
The front facade was impressive in glass and chrome, the entrance all marble and modern furniture. So far so good.
One of the reception staff didn`t have great English but a colleague was available to help out, and they were courteous and helpful.
Our room was OK, nothing flash but not tatty either. Everything was in good, clean condition.
Nice TV, but one english channel....world news on a loop! No radio. And no kettle, which would have been nice for hot drinks as required, as the restaurant didn1t provide through the day.
The shower looked futuristic with shower and body jets, but only one nozzle of six worked :(
We reported this and they came to fix it but only cured one leaving two working out of six. Not really good enough for a supposed 4 * hotel.
Cleaning and stocking of the bedrooms was spot on.
The food, for the week that we were there, was fabulous. Breakfast had so much variety, you really were spoilt for choice and everything was prepared to perfection, and I can be fussy.
The evening meal was the same really, lots to choose from, all beautifully prepared and presented. On one evening the beans were too hard, so only 99.9% perfect.
The pool area overlooked a lovely sea and palm tree view, plenty of sunbeds for everyone but could be a bit noisy at times, via a sound system, when they had activities going on. A poolside bar provided drinks and snacks as required, but buying your own in the supermarket would save you a small packet on prices.
All of the reception areas were again, clean and tidy (but they were seldom used to be fair), and furnished with contemporary chairs and tables, even two water feature walls, which were popular for photo`s. There is a gym which had modern and comprehensive equipment, but was not supervised so some gym protocols were not observed by some, and one nationality hogged the equipment by coming down in groups!! Nien, I kid you not.
It was nice to be away from the busy `clubland` stretch of the street, knowing it was within walking distance if you wanted to seek a bit of nightlife. The hotel evening entertainment was definitely not 4*. More like 2*, and was sadly lacking in quantity and quality.
Overall, the hotel is more than very nice, but not luxurious and does not offer a comprehensive high standard experience enough to be considered a 4* rating, in my opinion.
It looked fabulous but just fell short of being completely fabulous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Between sky and sea... Situated in the Playa d'en Bossa area, one of the most popular tourist resorts on the island, you will love the Sirenis Hotel Goleta & Spa The hotel, together with the Sirenis Hotel Tres Carabelas & Spa, forms a complex where you will be able to enjoy fantastic frontal views of the Mediterranean from the balconies. You will also be able to discover the beauty of Dalt Vila, the old town of Ibiza, declared world heritage by the UNESCO, and enjoy all the activities and services in the area, which range from sports to beach clubs and popular shops. The comfort, relaxation and fun in this complex will guarantee an unforgettable stay. The buffet restaurant offers a wide range of Spanish and international dishes cooked on the spot by our chefs using quality ingredients. The Sirenis Hotel Goleta & Spa offers a select, international atmosphere and adjoining is the Sirenis VITAL Spa, offering a space for relaxation, pampering and massages. Also, if you enjoy working out during your stay, you will be able to visit the hotel gym and sports area. The four meeting rooms situated in the hotel are equipped with all the necessary technology for meetings and conferences. We take care of every detail so that your specific requirements are met. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Jet2Holidays , Ebookers, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your Sirenis Hotel Goleta & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Hotel Goleta And Spa
- Sirenis Hotel Goleta Playa d`En Bossa
- Sirenis Hotel Goleta & Spa Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa