Fantastic hotel, only 5 minutes walk to Ses Figuretas, 10 minute walk to Playa d'Den Bossa and 20 minute walk to Ibiza town on the road, can also walk along the beaches in much less time. Also the boat departure point for boats to these places and Formentera is directly behind the hotel which has direct beach access. We stayed in the Goleta side on the 4th floor with a pool view on an all inclusive package. The rooms are nice and very clean, cleaned daily. The food was of a good standard and always found something to eat for breakfast, lunch, snacks and dinner. You could also order drinks from 10am to 12am with no restrictions on how many drinks you wanted at the same time and they are very generous with their measures so we found this very accommodating. Wait staff actually came to our table in the pool bar to see if you wanted a drink, we tipped a few euro on a few occassions as I'm sure people on an all inclusive probably don't tip much! Berniz and Ruebens were particulary pleasant and made us feel at home. Cannot say enough about how nice and helpful the staff at this hotel are, from front desk to the restaurant staff, they were always pleasant, courteous and extremely helpful. Next time we go to Ibiza we will be definitely booking this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Between sky and sea... Situated in the Playa d'en Bossa area, one of the most popular tourist resorts on the island, you will love the Sirenis Hotel Goleta & Spa The hotel, together with the Sirenis Hotel Tres Carabelas & Spa, forms a complex where you will be able to enjoy fantastic frontal views of the Mediterranean from the balconies. You will also be able to discover the beauty of Dalt Vila, the old town of Ibiza, declared world heritage by the UNESCO, and enjoy all the activities and services in the area, which range from sports to beach clubs and popular shops. The comfort, relaxation and fun in this complex will guarantee an unforgettable stay. The buffet restaurant offers a wide range of Spanish and international dishes cooked on the spot by our chefs using quality ingredients. The Sirenis Hotel Goleta & Spa offers a select, international atmosphere and adjoining is the Sirenis VITAL Spa, offering a space for relaxation, pampering and massages. Also, if you enjoy working out during your stay, you will be able to visit the hotel gym and sports area. The four meeting rooms situated in the hotel are equipped with all the necessary technology for meetings and conferences. We take care of every detail so that your specific requirements are met. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Onthebeach, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Travel Republic (UK), Odigeo, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sirenis Hotel Goleta & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Hotel Goleta And Spa
- Sirenis Hotel Goleta Playa d`En Bossa
- Sirenis Hotel Goleta & Spa Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa