“The best!!”

Hotel Club Bahamas Ibiza
Ranked #14 of 33 Hotels in Playa d'en Bossa
Reviewed 19 September 2013

i come Back in my nice holidays in This amazing hotel, i Will come Back next year thank you all staff manager and everybody, i Will recomend ti my friends come Back here, thank you!!!! Un The best posición next yo bora bora space usuaia

1  Thank acunamatat
Write a ReviewReviews (2,060)

Reviewed 19 September 2013

To be honest, I have never been all inclusive to a hotel in Ibiza so didn't really have expectations! The salt water that people moan about in the taps really isn't that bad, in fact my hair and skin felt really soft and healthy after a week! I just wouldnt advise cleaning your teeth or drinking it!
The food was ok, what you would expect from this sort of hotel I guess. It was edible!
Most of the staff were ok but there was definetly a few which need to go on customer service courses! The staff that work the pool area in the day were hard working! good team
My main moan is not being given any still water in bottles for free - i would have expected at least one in the room to be honest when all inclusive.
Great location for getting to Space etc and Bora Bora
good mix of people staying there - i liked that fact and the hotel was quiet after midnight but vibrant in the day, good balance.
I would stay here again - we were on 3rd floor and had a great sea view! can't beat that!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Emmeline S
Reviewed 15 September 2013

I stayed here for the second time for a week at the end of august and thought i knew what to expect from the hotel. The location and hotel is nice but i wont be going back. The customer service is appauling from the reception staff and snack bar staff. They happily stand and have their own conversations and ignore you, as we started checking in the receptionist just walked off and didnt come back leaving us stood there for about 15 mins before anyone else decided to help us, this was after being sent away for 3 hours as the room wasnt ready and waiting in a que 20 mins. A trip to the overpriced snackbar takes about 20mins even if there is no que as the staff are too busy giggling between themselves. There are some good things about this hotel but found myself getting very frustrated throughout the week due to the staff and holidays are meant for relaxing! Wont be going back

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Stayed here for 4 nights in August and need to agree with some previous comments from users.

Water:
Brushing your teeth or taking a shower with this water quality is really disgusting (Not sure how they pass hygiene controls by local authorities).

Housekeeping:
Had ants (some even travelled back with me to London) overall my room due to a ‘tasty’ left over sandwich in the fridge from the previous guest. I asked Reception to kindly remove and clean my room again. Reception apologized but for the remaining days nothing has been removed or cleaned.

Food:
Staff canteen style & quality. Would not recommend to take the half board.

Location:
The only real plus of this hotel.

Would I go back? Never!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Ost2013
Reviewed 13 September 2013

Have just read some of the reviews on he and decided to add my own, open and honestly. New stayed at this hotel 2 years ago and decided to return this year. We were given a ground floor room, 5007, and was worried due to the reviews on here. The room was quite dark as there is only one window to the front but we didn't mind as we have 2 children and it just meant they slept longer in the morning. The room was spacious with a tv, although had to leave a deposit of ten euros at reception for the remote but glad we did as they had the Disney channel. The room was right opposite the pool bar which was great for us with children constantly wanting drinks and ice cream etc. Yes it was a little noisy with the entertainment but once the children were asleep we were able to enjoy this from our terrace. The cleaners came every day and changed the towels. The music stopped at midnight so wasn't too late. The entertainment was as brilliant as we'd remembered, something for the children early on followed by bingo and then an act later on,me had a reptile show where my daughter got to hold a snake! They did dirty dancing, Greece that type of thing. The kids club in the day was a bit hit and miss they try to look for the children during the day but you are better going to find them although some of the activities come with a cost. Overall entertainment staff were friendly and nice. Must mention Gloria t the pool side bar who was wonderful very chatty and pleasant all of the time. The queuing system can also be a bit hit and miss so don't be worried about speaking up for yourself to get served,mi find this happens a lot in Spain. Breakfast, lunch and evening meal all nice and something for all tastes, fish, meat, lovely salad and puddings, breakfast she all you could want and if you don't thin you'd make lunch ask for a picnic at reception the night before and you can take it to the beach. The beach is right at the back of the hotel and is lovely. Few things had changed since we lasts went, chips at the outside bar were now chargeable at two euros. The mini golf has now gone to create more space for sun loungers. But there is now a gift shop. Didn't have any trouble with noise from guests but we went at the end of August. We stayed all inclusive so didnt really leave the hotel but if you do venture out itbis mainly bars and shops. Overall we were really happy with this hotel, would recommend to others and would stay here again. Hope this helped you make your mind up about visiting.

Room Tip: If you want to be close to the pool bar and to see the entertainment from your terrace ask for room...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
7  Thank Marija_Louise
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Awful dirty smelly hotel!
Outrageous customer service from the rude staff on front desk one man in particular 'Nacho'.
We were put in a basement flat like dungeon room! Crowded and damp as there was only on window at the front of the room leaving the condensation from the bathroom lingering around ! Brown plaster walls unpainted! Bathroom sliding door hanging swinging of its ceiling hinges unable to close for privacy! The room really was very very bad and my partner and I were most disappointed. We also had to wait 6 hours after arrival at the hotel to get into our room even though we requested and confirmed hour early check in !! The only good thing was the food . Will NOT be going back and I suggest you dont book here either '

1  Thank Cdtilsa
Reviewed 9 September 2013 via mobile

Put simply, you get what pay for.. But that doesn't excuse this hotel completely. There are no extras, no complimentary nicities and certainly no out of the way service. They churn and burn through rooms, checkin and checkout is waiting game, with one staff member at times serving 10+ waiting guests. But you knew that when you booked. For my partner and I, it was just a bed and a pool for the hours we weren't out for meals or at the clubs. Quite frankly the room was [--]. The last guest had used one of the blankets at the beach and it got sand all over the floor, we couldn't care less. Treat them how they treat you, just don't expect anything. It's close to the town and that's all that matters. Also, don't buy club tickets from the girls in the shop attached to the hotel, I went in to see what was on a particular night and to try and sell me Cream tickets she said Calvin Harris was headlining.. Some of the things they must get away with.. Be smart and get a wristband or buy them of the street sellers. Would absolutely never stay here again, but had no option and were prepared for no fresh water (shower and taps are salt) and all the other crap that these cheap hotels come with.

1  Thank Just_the_facts_79