Hotel Club Bahamas Ibiza
Hard Rock Hotel Ibiza(Playa d'en Bossa)
US$204
US$197
Hotel Playasol Mare Nostrum(Playa d'en Bossa)
US$73
Migjorn Ibiza Suites & Spa(Playa d'en Bossa)
US$181
US$160
US$128
  • Pool
Santos Ibiza Suites(Playa d'en Bossa)
US$154
US$148
  • Pool
Ushuaia Ibiza Beach Hotel(Playa d'en Bossa)
US$203
US$236
US$226
  • Breakfast included
US$286
  • Pool
Hotel Garbi Ibiza & Spa(Playa d'en Bossa)
US$143
Elvoline
Aparthotel Playasol Mogambo(Playa d'en Bossa)
No availability for your dates from our partners
2,069 results
All reviewssalt watersnack barupstairs restaurantpool areagreat holidaytoastiesa ground floor roomentertainment teamplaya denthemed restaurantevening entertainmenton tapflight pathsoft drinkswater aerobicsclose to the airportbar staff
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Just came back from a trip with two friends, this hotel was very clean and our room was cleaned daily to a very good standard. The hotel entertainment staff were very friendly and enthusiastic and there was poolside activities everyday. The reception staff were very helpful they even had a little packed lunch made for us when we checked in late in the evening. The salt water in the shower was a minus point but not something that would put me off going to the hotel again. Another minus point is that there Are no lifts so if you are on the third floor you have to drag your case up all those stairs! The hotel had a nice mix of young people and families but that does mean it is quite strict about noise levels after midnight and is a slight walk from the livelier part of bora bora beach but perfect if you don't fancy listening to blaring music all day long! Hotel is located on the beach which was lovely. We went half board food was better than I expected for a three star and had a good selection everyday. The pool bar food for lunch however was not very nice and had no fresh or healthy options I would suggest going elsewhere if you are not all inclusive. If I were to return to Ibiza I would definitely go back to this hotel good value for money.

Room Tip: There are no lifts so if you need assistance you will be better off on bottom floor but these rooms have no balconies. Pool facing rooms have a better view.
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Just came back from a 10 day stay at Club Bahama's and I loved it! I wasn't expecting too much as I didn't pay a lot of money for my stay, but it was great. Staff is very friendly, breakfast and dinner are great, and everything is clean. Loved the pool and the location, close to Ushuaia and Space and a bus stop about two minutes from the hotel.

2  Thank MarlyB902
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I was tourleader for a group of 130 people last week, and of course I read all the reviews.
As I hae selected this hotel myself, and was able to discuss some of the points mentioned in other reviews, I was able to see for myself how things were.

-Salty water: Ibiza has to filter the salt from sea water in order to provide water in the hotel rooms which means that yes, it is a bit salty. If you are prepared, take or buy a bottle of water, and before you go to bed, order some glasses of water and pour it in the bottle so you can brush your teeth without that taste (it didn't even bother me, i must say)
-Staff: I have not encountered rude staff myself. Thanks to the group coördinator Martina everthing went very smooth. Agreed, sometimes staff can be a little more friendly, but take into accout that Ibiza is "open" from April to October and it's basically a summer job. Nevertheless that is no excuse to be unpolite or rude. Pool bar staff like to discuss private things during work, but I did not experience this as something to complain about.
-Food: nothing is more personal than food. Looking at the fact that this hotel has three stars and a new chef starting this season, I think they did a magnificent job. Food was tasty and enough choices for everyone.
-Sun loungers: even when the hotel was fully booked, we managed to have loungers every day without a problem, even if the group woke up after 1 PM. Fortunately we did not see any towels being placed on the beds like in so many other hotels.
-Rooms: the ground floor rooms have a terrace (no basement rooms!) and yes they are dark because of that, the other ones have a balcony. Since this hotel used to be apartments, rooms were of good size. My room was very clean, and cleaning was immaculate. Of course, during the years, some things are not 100% new. If you expect that, choose a 4 or 5 star hotel (and even then there are no guarantees). Even then....how much time do you spend in your room when you are on Ibiza? I have had zero complaints about any "smell" from our group.
-Bumping luggage up the stairs: yes there are no elevators, that is why the hotel has 3 stars.

Really...i think people should be more aware of where they end up when they book a hotel. That is why I am proud of my job, ADVISE. I knew all this before I went there.
This hoitel will have quite some improvements next year and I would go back in a second.

Room Tip: The ground floor rooms are a bit smaller with a terrace. If you prefer light and space, ask for a room on the floor above.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
10  Thank DutchTravelagent
Reviewed 19 September 2013

i come Back in my nice holidays in This amazing hotel, i Will come Back next year thank you all staff manager and everybody, i Will recomend ti my friends come Back here, thank you!!!! Un The best posición next yo bora bora space usuaia

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank acunamatat
Reviewed 19 September 2013

To be honest, I have never been all inclusive to a hotel in Ibiza so didn't really have expectations! The salt water that people moan about in the taps really isn't that bad, in fact my hair and skin felt really soft and healthy after a week! I just wouldnt advise cleaning your teeth or drinking it!
The food was ok, what you would expect from this sort of hotel I guess. It was edible!
Most of the staff were ok but there was definetly a few which need to go on customer service courses! The staff that work the pool area in the day were hard working! good team
My main moan is not being given any still water in bottles for free - i would have expected at least one in the room to be honest when all inclusive.
Great location for getting to Space etc and Bora Bora
good mix of people staying there - i liked that fact and the hotel was quiet after midnight but vibrant in the day, good balance.
I would stay here again - we were on 3rd floor and had a great sea view! can't beat that!

1  Thank Emmeline S