“It's the Ryanair of hotels”

Hotel Club Bahamas Ibiza
Ranked #14 of 33 Hotels in Playa d'en Bossa
Reviewed 29 September 2013

Basically this hotel is for young people who are clubbing on a budget who think they have gone up market.
We learnt you could get all inclusive deals a few days in which sounded like if u wanted to get on it it would be ideal. This place does a job but if u want towels for the pool, a remote control for your tv, wifi for iPad u have to pay. Crazy.
The breakfast was adequate, it was clean enough.
It is exceptionally noisey at night, so be the last one in. Seriously you will not get sleep
Don't get your hopes up, don't stay in, don't expect anything and u might think its ok.

Room Tip: Don't go unless s u r on a big weekend with friends
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jonnyutah33
Write a ReviewReviews (2,060)

Reviewed 27 September 2013

We loved the location as close to the 'strip' - but far away enough to escape it. Also on a quieter nicer part of the beach next to Sirocco and Nassau. And only a few mins walk from Ushuaia and Space etc.

The food was really yum and saved us lots of £. Liked the option that you could upgrade for 20 euros a day and get lunch included and unlimited alcohol too.

This is not a luxury hotel - but we knew that. It really impressed us and we would be back again :)

Room Tip: We were lucky to have our apartment right next to the beach - by Nassau beach club. This was great f...
1  Thank rhancock
Reviewed 23 September 2013

well what can i say about this hotel,i came here with my husband,daughter who is 7,my sister and her husband and 2 boys who are 14,and 16,from the moment we entered the hotel we felt like vip,reception staff was great with us as we wanted to upgrade as i read reviews about the food,best thing i done,food was outstanding,plenty of choice and lots of it,the room was awsome,6104,couldnt fault it,the maids worked hard every day cleaning your room,and was very helpfull,the entertainment staff was excellent in their job,the staff cleaned around the hotel allday long,bar staff was very polite,no problems with one drink per person,i was having 4 at a time ,would recommend this hotel,music is stopped at 11pm so is great if u got little ones,the swimming pool was cleaned every day,there is a little pool for younger children and a little play area,no problems with sun beds,you could get one at 11am ,plenty of them around the pool area.at the back of hotel you can walk onto the beach which was great.

Room Tip: best to go all inclusive,
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank 670679Heidi1970
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Just came back from a trip with two friends, this hotel was very clean and our room was cleaned daily to a very good standard. The hotel entertainment staff were very friendly and enthusiastic and there was poolside activities everyday. The reception staff were very helpful they even had a little packed lunch made for us when we checked in late in the evening. The salt water in the shower was a minus point but not something that would put me off going to the hotel again. Another minus point is that there Are no lifts so if you are on the third floor you have to drag your case up all those stairs! The hotel had a nice mix of young people and families but that does mean it is quite strict about noise levels after midnight and is a slight walk from the livelier part of bora bora beach but perfect if you don't fancy listening to blaring music all day long! Hotel is located on the beach which was lovely. We went half board food was better than I expected for a three star and had a good selection everyday. The pool bar food for lunch however was not very nice and had no fresh or healthy options I would suggest going elsewhere if you are not all inclusive. If I were to return to Ibiza I would definitely go back to this hotel good value for money.

Room Tip: There are no lifts so if you need assistance you will be better off on bottom floor but these rooms...
Reviewed 23 September 2013

Just came back from a 10 day stay at Club Bahama's and I loved it! I wasn't expecting too much as I didn't pay a lot of money for my stay, but it was great. Staff is very friendly, breakfast and dinner are great, and everything is clean. Loved the pool and the location, close to Ushuaia and Space and a bus stop about two minutes from the hotel.

2  Thank MarlyB902
Reviewed 19 September 2013

I was tourleader for a group of 130 people last week, and of course I read all the reviews.
As I hae selected this hotel myself, and was able to discuss some of the points mentioned in other reviews, I was able to see for myself how things were.

-Salty water: Ibiza has to filter the salt from sea water in order to provide water in the hotel rooms which means that yes, it is a bit salty. If you are prepared, take or buy a bottle of water, and before you go to bed, order some glasses of water and pour it in the bottle so you can brush your teeth without that taste (it didn't even bother me, i must say)
-Staff: I have not encountered rude staff myself. Thanks to the group coördinator Martina everthing went very smooth. Agreed, sometimes staff can be a little more friendly, but take into accout that Ibiza is "open" from April to October and it's basically a summer job. Nevertheless that is no excuse to be unpolite or rude. Pool bar staff like to discuss private things during work, but I did not experience this as something to complain about.
-Food: nothing is more personal than food. Looking at the fact that this hotel has three stars and a new chef starting this season, I think they did a magnificent job. Food was tasty and enough choices for everyone.
-Sun loungers: even when the hotel was fully booked, we managed to have loungers every day without a problem, even if the group woke up after 1 PM. Fortunately we did not see any towels being placed on the beds like in so many other hotels.
-Rooms: the ground floor rooms have a terrace (no basement rooms!) and yes they are dark because of that, the other ones have a balcony. Since this hotel used to be apartments, rooms were of good size. My room was very clean, and cleaning was immaculate. Of course, during the years, some things are not 100% new. If you expect that, choose a 4 or 5 star hotel (and even then there are no guarantees). Even then....how much time do you spend in your room when you are on Ibiza? I have had zero complaints about any "smell" from our group.
-Bumping luggage up the stairs: yes there are no elevators, that is why the hotel has 3 stars.

Really...i think people should be more aware of where they end up when they book a hotel. That is why I am proud of my job, ADVISE. I knew all this before I went there.
This hoitel will have quite some improvements next year and I would go back in a second.

Room Tip: The ground floor rooms are a bit smaller with a terrace. If you prefer light and space, ask for a ro...
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
10  Thank DutchTravelagent
Reviewed 19 September 2013

i come Back in my nice holidays in This amazing hotel, i Will come Back next year thank you all staff manager and everybody, i Will recomend ti my friends come Back here, thank you!!!! Un The best posición next yo bora bora space usuaia

• Stayed: September 2013