Just returned from here after staying for 3 nights on a girls holiday. I was quite nervous about staying here after reading the other reviews but alot of the bad stuff mentioned I never had any problems with. Staff were really friendly and helpfull, there was definately no bias towards Spanish or Italian etc. The hotel is geared for all nationalities but during the day around the pool they have entertainment for the Italians which was very noisey and after a while would be annoying if you did not want to join in and just wanted abit of peace and quiet. The buffet food for breakfast lunch and dinner was good, breakfast always the same but lunch and dinner there was always something different over the 3 days we were there. I am not sure whether this is really a 4*, I've not stayed in many before but for the price I paid I would say it was really really good. The only bad point about the rooms is the walls really are paper thin. It did not bother me as I had my friends either side of me but we could talk to each other without any difficulty through the walls and especially in the bathroom. I would return here for a girsl trip but I would not go with my family, its a good location for the bars and clubs.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mediterranean... The Sirenis Hotel Tres Carabelas & Spa, together with the Sirenis Hotel Goleta & Spa, forms one of the best known and renowned hotel complexes on the island with a high standard of facilities and services. Its location, on the sea front of the famous Playa d'en Bossa and close to the city centre of Ibiza, makes it one of the best positioned hotels on the island. Just 2 km from the centre of Ibiza and 6 km from the airport, the hotel is located in the heart of the well-known tourist area of Playa d'en Bossa. The Sirenis Hotel Tres Carabelas & Spa is ideal for couples or groups of friends, perfect for enjoying the great atmosphere on the island. Discover the attractions and services in the area, in addition to a large selection of sports on the beach, without forgetting to visit the beach clubs and famous spots on the island. Everything you need for a relaxing but fun holiday is here. The buffet restaurant has a varied cuisine where you will be able to enjoy international dishes prepared by our chefs, with the convenience of the All Inclusive board. The Sirenis Hotel Tres Carabelas & Spa offers the Sirenis VITAL Spa, perfect for relaxation. A full gym, 3 tennis courts and 4 paddle courts are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Alpha Holidays Limited, TravelUp, Odigeo, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Sirenis Hotel Tres Carabelas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Hotel Club Tres Carabelas And Spa
- Sirenis Hotel Club Tres Carabelas Playa d`En Bossa
- Sirenis Hotel Tres Carabelas & Spa Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa