My friends and i stayed at this hotel in June and had a fantastic week holiday. The hotel is located in a brilliant location. You can walk down to the busy Playa Den Bossa, where there is plenty of night life but then if you want to have a more chilled out and civilised night or day trip, Figuretus and Ibiza town are just a 20 minute walk away or a quick bus trip. There are plenty of water taxis to shuttle you back and forth from the resort as well.
We had a nice room which looked out at the sea as well as the hills to the front of the hotel. The only main issue was the beds being rock hard. We all ended up with back ache at the end of the week. so be warned if you like a softer bed. The only other issue that annoyed us was the air con. We would leave it on during the day so that the room was cool for when we got back, but the maids kept turning it off!!! Considering we were paying for all inclusive i'd expect to have aircon on if i wanted it on. We were paying for it after all.
We didn't really spend anytime watching the entertainment as there was so much to do around the resorts, but for families with young children the entertainment would suit them. Plenty for them to do in the day time too around the pool. The pool area was very nice and had a bar in the middle where you could get drinks all day long as well as snacks. At the back of the pool was a gate down to the beach, so it was really easy to nip back and forth.
The hotel ticked all the boxes for a typical spanish holiday resort, but i definitely would not class it as a 4 star hotel, more like a standard 3 star.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mediterranean... The Sirenis Hotel Tres Carabelas & Spa, together with the Sirenis Hotel Goleta & Spa, forms one of the best known and renowned hotel complexes on the island with a high standard of facilities and services. Its location, on the sea front of the famous Playa d'en Bossa and close to the city centre of Ibiza, makes it one of the best positioned hotels on the island. Just 2 km from the centre of Ibiza and 6 km from the airport, the hotel is located in the heart of the well-known tourist area of Playa d'en Bossa. The Sirenis Hotel Tres Carabelas & Spa is ideal for couples or groups of friends, perfect for enjoying the great atmosphere on the island. Discover the attractions and services in the area, in addition to a large selection of sports on the beach, without forgetting to visit the beach clubs and famous spots on the island. Everything you need for a relaxing but fun holiday is here. The buffet restaurant has a varied cuisine where you will be able to enjoy international dishes prepared by our chefs, with the convenience of the All Inclusive board. The Sirenis Hotel Tres Carabelas & Spa offers the Sirenis VITAL Spa, perfect for relaxation. A full gym, 3 tennis courts and 4 paddle courts are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Expedia, Booking.com, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Alpha Holidays Limited, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sirenis Hotel Tres Carabelas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Hotel Club Tres Carabelas Playa d`En Bossa
- Sirenis Hotel Club Tres Carabelas And Spa
- Sirenis Hotel Tres Carabelas & Spa Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa