I have just come home from Ibiza in a group of 4 girls and guys. It was purely to soak up the sun and then hit the clubs for Ibiza's opening party season. We wanted to spend a little more money and get a nicer hotel than a budget 2 star so this one being a 4 star all inclusive, we thought would be great!
Seemed all good as we arrived, very clean. Took us ages to get the attention of the reception staff and he seemed to serve everyone, i mean everyone except us! We were knackered and just wanted to check in, very frustrating! We than checked in and found our rooms which actually had a lovely view of the pool and sea.
We found out that we were pretty much the only brits and that it was all Italians or spanish people, therefor all entertainment was in italian, and hardly anyone spoke English! Very difficult to explain things and again frustrating!
The rooms were good, well cleaned and good views so nothing to moan about there!!
Food was standard. If your not fussy, than happy days! In was ok, food was sometimes cold or same sort of thing... to be honest not 4 star standard what so ever!
Drink. Ok so being to Ibiza before, i knew that alcohol is very expensive. So all inclusive was a good idea at the time. No it wasn't! No cocktails at all included, just 1 type of beer and really cheap vodka/rum/brandy included. That's it!
Pool area is just really dated, nothing in the mini bars and the maid pulled our door handle off our balcony door which wasnt good as we couldnt close it!
Oh yeah, we checked out the indoor pool, very beautiful, but had to wear a swim hat??!! weird! Also quite a walk from Bora Bora/Space/Pacha. 20 min walk to the busy areas, a little out the way.
Overall, like mentioned before, if you get it for a bargain price for a week, wicked! I wouldn't pay alot of money at all to stay here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Mediterranean... The Sirenis Hotel Tres Carabelas & Spa, together with the Sirenis Hotel Goleta & Spa, forms one of the best known and renowned hotel complexes on the island with a high standard of facilities and services. Its location, on the sea front of the famous Playa d'en Bossa and close to the city centre of Ibiza, makes it one of the best positioned hotels on the island. Just 2 km from the centre of Ibiza and 6 km from the airport, the hotel is located in the heart of the well-known tourist area of Playa d'en Bossa. The Sirenis Hotel Tres Carabelas & Spa is ideal for couples or groups of friends, perfect for enjoying the great atmosphere on the island. Discover the attractions and services in the area, in addition to a large selection of sports on the beach, without forgetting to visit the beach clubs and famous spots on the island. Everything you need for a relaxing but fun holiday is here. The buffet restaurant has a varied cuisine where you will be able to enjoy international dishes prepared by our chefs, with the convenience of the All Inclusive board. The Sirenis Hotel Tres Carabelas & Spa offers the Sirenis VITAL Spa, perfect for relaxation. A full gym, 3 tennis courts and 4 paddle courts are also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Jet2Holidays , Expedia, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Sirenis Hotel Tres Carabelas & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sirenis Hotel Club Tres Carabelas Playa d`En Bossa
- Sirenis Hotel Club Tres Carabelas And Spa
- Sirenis Hotel Tres Carabelas & Spa Ibiza/Playa D'en Bossa