“Brilliant Holiday at the Tivoli”

Apartamentos Playasol My Tivoli
Ranked #12 of 33 Hotels in Playa d'en Bossa
Reviewed 31 August 2013

My second time in Ibiza and first in Playa d'en bossa. The Tivoli apartments are in a brilliant location only 10 minutes by coach from the Airport. Its only a 10 Minute walk to Ushuaia & Space. We went to Cream @ Amnesia, the bus pics you up from a few of the local bars & it takes you about 15 Minutes to get there. Ibiza town was 10 minutes in a taxi and was brilliant as well.
Tivoli its self is perfect for a hassle free holiday. The cleaners come every day and the rooms are massive. It was just me and my girlfriend and we like sunbathing all day with a drink in hand and eating out at night before hitting the clubs. Internet wifi was cheap, only 2 euros for 90 Minutes and our room had 2 air-con systems! The staff were friendly & helpfull. They also sell cub tickets at a good price. They sell food and drink at the pool side at decent prices & as long as you dont take the piss they allow you to bring your own food or drink to poolside.
The other holiday makers where aged between 25 - 35 and everyone was calm & easy going. If you want loud music during the day of sunbathing then defo go to Bora Bora, Partying all day! Playa d'en bossa is a good change from San Antonio. Cooler and calmer. Will defo go back!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 August 2013

I went to Ibiza in July with a friend, and we really wanted a week of fun but also some relaxing. We both love to party but also love the odd night's sleep and day on the beach. We picked Tivoli based on positive Trip Advisor reviews, and we were really delighted!

We really wanted somewhere nice, clean and secure and slightly off the main road where we could relax during the day but near enough to the main strip, and it honestly checked every box! We kept saying to each other 'can you believe how smoothly this is all going?!'

Upon arrive (24 hour reception, ideal!) we were greeted by a lovely man who checked us in. I asked about water, willing to buy a bottle at any price I was so tired and parched, and he said that they do have it for sale, but why don't I pop round the corner to the shop and get some for a tenth of the price - which was lovely as usually these places try and sell you everything!

We also didnt buy access safe, and just put our passports into pockets in our cases, and nothing was ever taken. Air Con is free, which is awesome.

The apartments were clean, well stoked with cutlery and plates, well maintained, new bed linen/towels and loo roll every day. The supermarket below was well stocked, and as we were on a bit of a budget we bought salad ingredients, ham, cheese bread etc and made meals in the flat, saving SO much money and staying reasonably healthy! We also bought alcohol (ten euro for 1L Vodka) and had drinks in the flat before going out. This way, we saved loads, and actually spent less than we thought.

The beds were comfy, as was the sofa - though we didn't sleep on it - and the curtains were great, meaning the rooms were nice and dark in the mornings. Noise at night was practically nil, meaning when we wanted sleep, we had it.

Pool area was so nice - we ALWAYS found a seat, and they had some lovely beach bed type loungers too, really comfy! The pool was rarely overflowing with people, and they had music playing during the day, thought not too loud. Other clientele were generally v nice, chatty and friendly or kept to themselves.

Twice we ate at the restaurant across from the supermarket - cannot remember the name but for ten euro you could get all-you-can-eat meat BBQ with potatoes and salad - really yum and worth a trip.

Location was great - less than ten minute walk to Space, Bora Bora etc, really ideal.

Honestly, for what we paid, this place was great - friendly staff, lovely pool, lovely rooms, and zero hassle. Will be back if ever in Playa den Bossa again - which I definitely will be!

Room Tip: We asked for a pool and sea view, and that's what we got, it was ideal. We got loads of morning...
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Antonella u, Director de Recepción at Apartamentos Playasol My Tivoli, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2013

Dear Guest,
We would like to thank you for taking the time in giving us your valued feedback in regards to your experience. On the behalf of all staff we are really glad you enjoyed the stay at our establishment
We hope you will come back the next season and it will be a pleasure to see you again at our establishment.
Greatings from Apartamentos Tivoli

Reviewed 27 August 2013

Hotel itSelf is okay 3 stars can't expect much more ,
Internet connection is terrible and expensive for the speed and you. Could only use it as certain spots
Security has no manners / respect and came to my room kicking people out and wanting to question people in my room.
Very disappointed to be threatened by security. That they would Kick me out of my hotel and issuing warningsand will call the police.
I would never go back or recommend ppl to do so , based on the way stuff was treating the guests .

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank Basel D
Reviewed 12 August 2013

We booked this hotel VERY last minute having only decided to go to Ibiza two weeks ago. We were a group of five and booked two rooms, one with a sofa bed (which I slept on and it was remarkably comfortable). I must admit I was a bit dubious, particularly given that the hotel was only given a 3 star rating overall on trip advisor but I have been pleasantly surprised!

Don't get me wrong, this is no Ushuaia beach hotel but what you get is a great location (as others have said - close to Ushuaia, Space, two minutes from the beach, loads of supermarkets, food places in close proximity), a clean and very spacious apartment, excellent service and all for a reasonable price by Ibiza standards!

The reception staff were excellent when we managed to lock ourselves out of the bathroom and sent someone up immediately. There was one woman on reception that was a complete gem and was more than happy to answer any inane questions we had. I would definitely recommend this hotel for anyone who just wants a good place to crash!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Guest,
Thanks for your nice review on our Apartamentos Tivoli. The satisfaction of our clients is our first goal and it mantains our motivation to keep improving. We are working hard every day to give our best service and, as you said, the reception is our gem!
Thanks for recommending us. We wait for you again.
Kind regards from Ibiza

Reviewed 6 August 2013

We did not orginally book Tivoli Apartments, however Travel Republic changed our booking last minute, but I think we landed on our feet with these perfect apartments.

We statyed in a 1 bed apartment for 4 girls (with a lot of stuff!) and there was plenty of space. Everywhere was spotlessly clean, towels were changed daily and beds were made.

They are in a great location, all in walking distance from clubs (Ushuaia, Space, Sankeys) bars/ restaurants in Playa d'en Bossa and Ibiza Town. We did not use the pool area as we all prefer the beach but that looked fine too. The hotel had a calm atmosphere thoughout the day and evening, we did hear noise when other residents were returning from a night out, but this expected and was probably us one night!!

The best part of this hotel was the staff! All receptionists were extremely friendly and helpful and the cleaners who we met were absolutley lovely.

Thank you for a great experience Tivoli, we will be back soon!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
2  Thank FiMill21

Thank you indeed for your good description of our Apartamentos Tivoli. We are really satisfied that you did enjoy your stay with us and that you do like our establishment and our service so much. The satisfaction of our clients is always our main aim and the best price to our daily effort. Kind Regards and we are looking forward to see you in your next visit.
Greatings from ibiza

Reviewed 25 July 2013

We stayed in a 3 bed apartment. Sleep couch in the living room with television and fridge with kitchenette. Bedroom had 2 bed with full wardrobe unit. Bathroom was clean with hot showers. Nothing bad to say about this place. Good balcony with a view on block B facing the pool.

Apartment is less than 30 second walk to the beach and the main strip of bars. KFC is good in spain.

Do not buy tickets for any bus to amnesia- you can take a bus from a stop near space for 3 euros. Pre drinking parties are a rip off because you only get drinks until 12am and the clubs do not start with big name dj's until about 2am as they go until 8am. Buy your own cheap liquor and pre drink with others at a hotel/ apartment. Or go to the bars and get 2 for 1 drinks- for like 6 euros for 2 drinks (ex. vodka sprite).

We spent 25 days traveling around Europe (3 girls- visiting 10 cities including Ibiza) and this was the best place we stayed in and we are particular about cleanliness and scornful, so trust me.

Dear guest,
We would like to thank you for taking the time in giving us your valued feedback regarding your holidays in our Hotel Apartamentos Tivoli. We are really glad you enjoyed the stay at our establishment
We hope you will come back the next season and it will be a pleasure to see you again . Kind regards

Reviewed 25 July 2013

There's nothing bad to say about the Tivoli apartments! It's the perfect base for a clubbing holiday. It's central to everything you could possibly need. Supermarket is underneath, bars and restaurants 2 mins walk away and the beach 5 mins walk away, where Bora Bora is and Ushuaia! Space & Sankeeys are also walkable from the apartments!

Tivoli was clean, spacious and felt safe. It wasn't loud and crazy like some of the apartments in Ibiza, it was a good calm base which is what you need after nights out! Club tickets were also available to buy at the reception desk which was a bonus, although theres tonnes of other places to buy them from too. Overall I would highly recommend these apartments, you cant go wrong if your just looking for a basic place to stay in a perfect location!!

P.s If you want snack food go to Hamburgers opposite the apartments, so cheap and the food is good!

Dear Guests,
We sincerely appreciate your taking time to provide your good comments and feedback on our Apartamentos Tivoli.
It’s a big goal receiving comments like yours. Thank you again for coming and wait for you in the future!
Kind Regards

#10 of 33 in Playa d'en Bossa
Occidental Ibiza
Occidental Ibiza
#2 of 16 in Sant Josep de Sa Talaia

Been to Apartamentos Playasol My Tivoli? Share your experiences!