“Would stay again”

Ranked #10 of 33 Hotels in Playa d'en Bossa
liverpool
“Would stay again”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

The apartment block is a short walk from the beach, and about 15 minutes walk from Space and Ushuaia. Even closer to Sankeys.
We went at a fairly quiet time of year and enjoyed our stay. Basic but clean accomodation.
The pool was decent enough and well looked after. The staff were helpful and security conscious. They were careful not to let non-residents in.

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank morfytastic

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
Berkshire
Reviewed 21 October 2013

The apartment was nice and clean, big living room with balcony and kitchenette & fridge. Beds were comfy and shower was always hot although not that powerful. Nice little spare tooth bursh provided - useful as I ALWAYS forget mine!

When we arrived the air con & fridge were not working, we told reception when we went out in the evening and when we got home the air con was working and the fridge had been replaced! :-)

The pool area was nice, never had a problem getting a bed but you couldn't have your own booze by the pool, you had to buy from the bar which was a little annoying.

It is close to the airport just a short taxi ride & about 10 min walk to Bora Bora, so good location.

They have a luggage room & a shower to use if you check out before your flight.

I think my only grumble is that the lift often wasn't working apart from this was a great stay, the staff were friendly & happy to help.

Lisbon
Reviewed 17 October 2013

I liked everything about Tivoli appartments, reasonable price (We were 3 persons per room), pool, reception 24h, room service, kitchen inside the appartment, nice location, 2 markets really close, and all the rest you can just walk to. If someday i go to Ibiza again, i will repeat. The staff was amazing

• Stayed November 2012, travelled with friends
2 Thank Quartilho
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 20 September 2013

I stayed at Tivoli with two friends at the end of August 2013. We had a great time and are happy to recommend the hotel to others. The room was basic but it was clean and was serviced daily with fresh towels etc. The beds are comfy and there's air conditioning. There was a fridge and a safe (although we paid extra for the safe). The staff are helpful, although some aren't too friendly. The swimming pool was great and there's a bar serving drinks, ice lollies, snacks etc. The pool area does end up in the shade by about mid afternoon but we didn't really mind that (we'd just head to the beach). The beach is really close by - as are bars, restaurants, shops and a supermarket. We were really pleased with Tivoli and we'd definitely come back.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank 518Claire
Antonella u, Director de Recepción at My Tivoli Ibiza Apartments, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Dear Guest,
We really appreciate your comments about your Stay in our APARTAMENTOS TIVOLI and we thank you indeed for it.
Please don’t forget to come again, we will be pleased to welcome you.
Greetings from Ibiza.
Reviewed 20 September 2013

We booked with Travel Republic, originally to stay at Ebano Apts but two weeks before our holiday we were told that they werent 'dealing' with them anymore so we were being moved to Tivoli. I was concerned to start after reading bad reviews about Tivoli but it was too expensive for us to rebook as we'd booked it cheap last year.

I noticed alot of the bad reviews were from over a year ago so we went ahead and stuck with it. I was pleasantly surprised when we pulled up to a quiet street just a short walk from the main strip and the sea. The foyer was clean and spacious with seating areas and 3 computers with internet access (1euro for 20mins i think). Front desk spoke english and spanish, Check in was hassle free.

Hotel consists of two towers over looking the pool which was clean with plenty of sunbeds, a cafe/bar, table tennis, life guard. Lift to all floors.

We asked for a sea view, we were on 4th floor and had a nice view of the beach and sea although the hotel in not on the sea front but the first street. The room was spacious and much better equipped than Ebano with flat screen tv, lots of cutlery and crockery, a fridge with freezer compartment, stove kettle, toaster, ironing board, pots n pans, broom, hair dryer. Room was cleaned daily, bedding changed and clean towels. Only critiscm is that the toilet took forever to refill so it didn't flush unless we hadn't used it all day. The water pressure in the shower and taps was good though? It wasn't noisy but you could here people talking on balconies which was a bit annoying at 5am etc but we didn't here any loud music, banging etc....def not a party hotel if that's what youre looking for.

There's a supermarket straight underneath the hotel which bakes fresh baguettes all day for 50c...so good! beer and spirits were loads cheaper here than the spa on the strip too, big can san miguel was 90c and a bottle of stoli vodka was 10euros...so if you're looking to save a penny beats paying 4euro a pint at bora bora beach.

It was a two min walk to the beach across the street to the quiet end or a 10 min walk to Jet/Bora Bora about 15 mins to Ushuiai and Space, at a leisurely pace.

We left our luggage in the lock up all day after we'd checked out as we were flying in the evening, used the pool and the shower room by the pool with no probs and no security issues. The desk called a taxi for us which took 2 mins, cost 12euros to airport. All in all i would definitely recommend and would stay again.

Room Tip: Our balcony got loads of sun sea facing!
Windsor, Canada
Reviewed 17 September 2013

I went with my best friend for a relaxing beach/party type of vacation! This hotel was a 2min walk to the beach and a 2 min walk to the main strip of bars, restaurants and stores! Also right across the street was a grocery store which worked great with the apartment style of this hotel (we had a fridge and stove top). We LOVED Ramona the front desk clerk. She was amazing and told us the best parties to hit up! I would totally go back and stay in this exact spot! Everything we could have asked for and more!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
3 Thank MMastr0
Dear Guest,
thank you very much for writting your opinion about our APARTAMENTOS TIVOLI. We are glad that you really enjoyed your stay. To get the satisfaction of the clients is our first motivation to keep improving. Thanks again and we hope you will choose us again in your next visit.
Manchester, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Stayed here for the third year in a row last week for 9 days. Gorgeous spacious apartments but my god the customer service is appauling!! The maid BINNED my medical tablets prescribed from my Dr back home for a medical condition I have (I gather this was an accident) but the receptionist was adament she didnt and has checked the bins! LIES! Why would I bin them? So they obviously touch your stuff when cleaning as these were in a safe place clearly marked on the side and therefore without these ruined my holiday and caused me to be ill. I asked where the nearest hospital was and the receptionist told me to "google it" whilst sat infront of a computer! The next day my watch dissappeared and never to be seen again! I again complained and the manager was AWFUL! Does not let you speak and shouts over you that I got so upset I had to walk away in tears! Waves her hands around in your face and does not let you have you say or speak! Typical Spanish! Claims she came to our room when she arrived after the first mishap of binning my tablets, she never as we waited over an hour before going out to the hospital!! These people forget that us Englih tourism is what keeps there jobs, nothing else!!! The manager is the rudest loudest woman I have ever come across who does not want to help and just makes you cry because you cant say a word. I had to walk away because of my temper! They judge all the English as the same but forget there would be no Ibiza without us. The last receptionist on the last day was lovely last Sunday afternoon and friendly. They really need to learn off her as you would never ever get customer service like that over here, you would lose your job!! The Spanish do NOT want to help and wont say a bad word against them! Thieving maids and dopey maids too! Stay away!

3 Thank jade9258
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,987 reviews
Aparthotel Jabeque Soul
Aparthotel Jabeque Soul
#3 of 50 in Ibiza Town

Been to My Tivoli Ibiza Apartments? Share your experiences!