“Best Budget Hotel in PDB”

My Tivoli Ibiza Apartments
Ranked #10 of 35 Hotels in Playa d'en Bossa
britain
“Best Budget Hotel in PDB”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014

This was my 4th stay in Playa D'en Bossa and the Tivoli is by far the best Hotel I've stayed in. Following the refurbishment you get spacious light and airy apartments with comfy beds, clean microwave, big fridge. If you've stayed in PDB before you will know that the standard of hotels is pretty poor unless you're willing to pay 200+ a night and the Tivoli is now the exception. Almost didn't post this review as the less people that know about it the less likely it is to be Booked up and full of idiots. Also there is a supermarket below called Suma which is brilliant for alcohol, snacks etc and the cheapest I found in PDB. So get yourself a cooler bag fill in with ice, cider and beers, get down to the beach and get to Bora Bora.

• Stayed June 2014
Juan Alberto F, Gerente at My Tivoli Ibiza Apartments, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Dear sunstyle,

we are pleased that we have exceeded your initial expectations when you stayed at the Tivoli apartments. Thank you very much for sharing your experience with us.

We want to thank you for all your positive comments about our rooms and our facilities.
We´ll be happy to welcome you back at Tivoli Apartments.

Kindest regards,

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (41)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

I can't say enough about this hotel! I got the idea to stay here from the other tripadvisor reviews on this place. I remember hearing about how helpful Ramona and Ondina were. They weren't kidding! i arrived way too early to check in, and Ondina was there to greet me. I was worried about having to wait a long time to get into a room, but she put me in probably the best room in the hotel on the top floor with a view of the ocean and pool. It gave me a chance to shower and take a nap before hitting the beach. I remember she told me she would make sure I had a wonderful stay, and she truly did. She gave great advice about places to visit, eat, and shop. When I had problems with the internet, she called the internet provider and had someone come out to adjust the antennas. She also gave great advice about a bar to go to in Ibiza Town. I sat on this balcony overlooking this historical spanish shopping street near a Castillo (spanish castle/fort). It was like something out of a movie! I offered to take her there, but she politely refused. When Ondina wasn't there, Ramona was around to help as well. She recommended I go to two local beaches, Cala Conta and Cala Salada. Both were local beaches not spoiled by tourists that had to be one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. Personally, i liked Cala Salada more, don't miss it. Don't miss this hotel. I found that the pool was always full of beautiful girls, often with no guys in sight. If I hadn't found so many other things to do on the island, i could have been 100% happy spending all my time at that pool. The clubs were amazing. I personally liked Ushuaia with David Guetta the best. It's a huge outdoor concert in an amazing venue. I'm so proud of myself, i've been using Tripadvisor for years, and this is my first review.

Tell Ondina Rich says hi.

Room Tip: If you want wifi in your room, you should probably choose "A" wing, lower floors, but they...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Juan Alberto F, Gerente at My Tivoli Ibiza Apartments, responded to this review, 22 July 2014
Dear Rich C,

First of all let me to thank you for your nice words, we are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed not only the island but also our establishment, facilities, and location.

We also thank your positive comments regarding staff´s kindness, especially Ondina and Ramona. We shall inform our staff about your positive comments for the continuous improvement of our services.

We hope to see you again.

Best regards,
Chicago, Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2014

Spent eight days at Apartments Tivoli and was very pleased with the experience. The hotel was very nice with clean rooms with plenty of space. Facilities were very nice - pool, breakfast restaurant, and pool-side bar/cafe. Internet was disappointing, with free internet only available in the lobby and poor connections at that. The staff were very helpful and friendly. I would definitely plan to stay again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
Juan Alberto F, Gerente at My Tivoli Ibiza Apartments, responded to this review, 18 July 2014
Dear Miguel F,

First of all, we want to thank you for taking the time to comment on your experience at the Tivoli Apartments with all users of Tripadvisor and we appreciate all your positive comments abou tour facilities, our breakfast service, our pool-side bar/cafe, and our pool area.

We are glad that you had a pleasant stay and we were able to exceed your expectations and we hope to welcome you soon to enjoy your next holiday in Ibiza.

Udine, Italy
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

After many years of Jet apartments I changed place and I found Tivoli Apartments.
The place here is very nice.
You have the changing of the towels and the cleaning of the room every day, this operation is carried out when you are out of the apartment (usually in the other places the cleaning is done also if you are inside).
The room was very large, a kitchen with all the facilities, a big bedroom, a terrace and a bathroom.
We found the room clean, the kitchen with all the dishes you need, with microwave, toaster, refrigerator. A big sofa in the livingroom.
The apartment has a swimming pool, and sunbeds for free.
The wifi is free only in the reception, if you want in your room is available but you have to pay it.
The personnel is very kind and polite, reception open 24h, you can leave the key of your room here.
Quality/price ration is good.
I enjoyed very much this place and I full reccomend it to all.

Room Tip: The rooms in the 6th floor view pool are OK.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
1 Thank alexiodg
Dear alexiodg,

We are pleased that your stay at the Tivoli apartments has exceeded your expectations and we appreciate all your positive comments shared with everyone on Tripadvisor about the quality of our cleaning service, the quality of our apartment´s facilities and the friendliness of our staff.

We are happy to know that you recommend visiting Tivoli Apartments and we hope to see you soon to enjoy your next vacation in Ibiza.

Didcot, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 July 2014

I have just spent a wonderful week at the Tivoli apartments in july . I was very pleased to find a very nicely located place very close to all amenities and a two minute walk from the beach.The staff where very friendly and helpful and the rooms and general conditionvery comfortable.
The room was clean and I was able to sleep at night without any noise disturbance ,the breakfast was to a good quality.
The pool area was perfect as not to big ! I stayed with my partner and would recommend this for couples looking for a place to stay .The price was very reasonable and I would definitely stay again.
Finally a big thank you to the great staff who where always very friendly and made our stay extra special .

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Juan Alberto F, Gerente at My Tivoli Ibiza Apartments, responded to this review, 14 July 2014
Dear Matthew H,

We greatly appreciate all your positive comments about our situation, our cleaning service and the friendliness of our staff.

Comments like yours about your experience at the Tivoli Apartments are what motivate us to continue to improve our service.

We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon.

Newbridge, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

I stayed here with five friends and I have to say it was the nicest hotel with very friendly and helpful staff. We were shocked by the quality of the apartments for the low price we paid. The cleaners came around everyday with fresh towels and the beds were changed once a week. There was also a nice touch in the bathroom with a glass for each of us containing shampoo, conditioner and soap. The location was ideal as it was a short walking distance to the main strip but was far enough away that you could have a good nights sleep. The airport was only a 5 minute journey in a taxi so it was ideal. Could not fault these apartments in the slightest. Will definitely be back

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Juan Alberto F, Gerente at My Tivoli Ibiza Apartments, responded to this review, 20 June 2014
Dear esludds,

Playasol Hotel Group would like to thank you for taking your time to share your experience at the Tivoli Apartments with all users of Tripadvisor.

We will convey all your positive comments to our team about the friendly staff and the quality of our cleaning service.

We hope to enjoy your presence in our hotel as soon as possible.

Yours sincerely,
Copenhagen
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014

I stay for 7 days ,and i had a very nice holiday.The hotel is located very close to the beach,restaurants,there are also 2 supermarkets just around the corner...The services was very good,the apartament was big and with a nice wiew...The rapport quality price was good...An important thing was the silence over the night.Thanks Tivoli.

• Stayed June 2014
1 Thank MarianDKK
Juan Alberto F, Gerente at My Tivoli Ibiza Apartments, responded to this review, 18 June 2014
Dear MarianDDK,

Thank you very much for sharing your experience in our hotel, it´s a pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We hope to see you again in our hotel.

Best regards,
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,907 reviews
Aparthotel Jabeque Soul
Aparthotel Jabeque Soul
#4 of 50 in Ibiza Town

Been to My Tivoli Ibiza Apartments? Share your experiences!