My friends and I stayed here for five nights in early August 2014. We usually stay at the Garbi but as this was fully booked we opted for Migjorn. Good points first: Excellent breakfast, being able to eat in the shaded terrace every morning was a real treat. Staff by the pool and restaurant were friendly and helpful. The hotel was kept very clean and the pool area with music was great fun.
However, the attitude of the reception staff was, frankly, abysmal. Our room -facing directly onto the main strip- had no working A/C. Despite THREE attempts to raise this issue, we were told there was nothing that could be done as they were fully booked. No apology or empathy was received. Eventually, our windows were opened but the windows could then not be locked -farcical. This meant we had a noisy, sweaty room for our entire stay.
When we provided feedback at checkout, we were told that there was no record of our complaint and that we should have a written note of the record in order to do something about it!
Things (especially A/C units) go wrong, but you hope staff will do their best to show they care. They couldn't care less at Migjorn reception.
Service needs to improve to justify the prices. Paying what we did for a room with no balcony and extra charges for additional room keys means we shan't be returning. Final advice: Go to the Garbi!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With one hundred suite-style rooms, offering you the pure essence of the Mediterranean with a touch of Ibiza, we are more than just a hotel. Enjoy the exclusive SENTIDO Migjorn Suites & Spa during every moment of your stay with us, and let us show you the heart of cosmopolitan Ibiza. Surprise yourself with our signature restaurant, offering a fusion of Mediterranean and French cuisine. Every meal is a sampling of the flavours of Ibiza, thanks to the use of local products. Seduction starts with the senses and we are out to bewitch you. Tour the globe with our massages. In our spa circuit, you will begin your vacation in the best way possible, relaxed. At Migjorn we offer a complete array of massages and beauty treatments provided by our team of qualified professionals, using only the best products on the market. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Agoda, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Migjorn Ibiza Suites & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Migjorn Ibiza Hotel Playa d`En Bossa
- Migjorn Ibiza Suites And Spa
- Club Migjorn Ibiza
- Migjorn Apartments
- Migjorn Ibiza Suites & Spa Playa D'en Bossa