“Loud”

and up
Ibiza Boat Party All-Inclusive
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: bar de plage
Cairo, Egypt
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Loud”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

This is certainly not a family beach, place to relax, reading a book, kind of place BUT if you're looking for a beach party this is one of the most popular beaches in Ibiza in playa d'en bossa.

Visited July 2013

14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Beach Bops !!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014

This has to be visited every time we gfo to Ibiza....this time was no different. The food is excellent also. We had a few nights there and on our last day spend it on the beach in front of Bora Bora - perfect end to our holiday

brighton
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 63 helpful votes
“good sounds”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

Great sound system, very busy afternoon's, bar staff could do with a humor transplant, drinks from 7 euros, in my opinion beer on tap is local brand and possibly not what it says on the tap, as I've never been able to drink 15 pints of any beer and walk back to hotel.

2 Thank largernlime
Berks
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Bora Boring”
Reviewed 20 May 2014

Went for a drink at this place, it was about 9 in the evening and only one table occupied, so very quiet, ordered 2 shorts a G&T and Bacardi & coke from an extremely pig arrogant guy behind the bar, I suppose he thought he was hard because he had tats on his legs! he said that will be 28 euros!! so I laughed thinking he was winding me up, but he was'nt, thats £24 in the uk, needless to say we done a uturn and got out of there much to his amazement. The 4 star hotel was half that price and I thought that was dear! Best bet would be sneek your own booze in there because that is just daylight robbery! wont ever go back there again.

2 Thank micky707
Toronto, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Fun atmosphere.”
Reviewed 26 February 2014

I liked the atmosphere at this beach club in Playa d'en bossa, there was great music and lots of people. Drinks were too expensive (payed around 18 euros for a rum and coke), and a man who looked like a bouncer or security of the place (Im not sure if he worked there or not since he was just sitting in a corner) was the meanest I had ever met, we asked him to take a picture and he screamed no in my face. Apart from that, everything else was great!

Visited July 2013