“Love it!”

London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Love it!”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

Great music, true Ibiza music Great atmosphere. Not everyone's thing but if you're into the real house music that Ibiza is for and don't mind busy crowds because you're too into the music then you'll love it.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank 1-holiday-lover-1

Manchester, United Kingdom
40 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Not all its cracked up to be”
Reviewed 25 March 2014

Was looking forward to this long before my trip to Ibiza.

We attended Circo Loco closing party and as mentioned in a previous review, it was too busy and over crowded. They had definatley let more than the capacity in and it was impossible to move inside. Outside was also way to busy and we ended up leaving early.

The music was good, as expected dirty deep house, no commercial stuff. The atmosphere wasn't great though, mainly due to the overcrowding and people stepping on each others toes constantly and spilling drinks etc. Once in a lifetime, I will be returning to Ibiza, but I won't be returning to DC-10.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Amazing Club All Season”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

i did the season this year in ibiza, and Dc10 is possibly the best club. I agree with the review below too many people are let in but the music is point, you will struggle to find a better lineup anywhere as good as the circo loco and paradise even the apollonia night they put on was amazing.

1 Thank Jesus N
Solihull, United Kingdom
“Really disappointed!”
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Sorry to do this but feel pretty strongly..the main event for us was Circo Loco at the closing parties this year and was really excited, but when we were there at times was actually scared for my friends and my safety. I'm all for getting down and dirty in an underground club but the amount of people they let in was ridiculous. There was a queue to leave and as we did, one guy (pretty hefty) was being forced over the barrier, otherwise he'd of been badly crushed. Reminded me of 28 days later!! Had heard so many good things about DC10 I was pretty gutted, and felt very much greed destroyed an amazing closing party! Also where was the gritty deep house music? Boring!

London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Loved DC10”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

My friends and I went to DC10 twice while we were in Ibiza for a week. The house music they played was amazing and the casual/friendly/chilled vibe of the crowd was nice.

The first time we went midweek, only one room was open plus the outside bit. The second time we went (during the weekend), two rooms were open plus the outside bit. Both times the music was great and so was the atmosphere! Great club!

Visited August 2013